Yong Heng Zhi Zun

I read so many Manhua's and Manga, I never forget the story but for this one I'm just lost I really can't follow it.

Dex-chan lover
I read it in one day, not bad. It's kind of just like a summary of his powerups though.

wtf, you're using my translations without crediting me, hello? These are chapters I've translated.

Wtf ...upload chapter after 85..! Why is all the idiot translators uploading the previous chapter....!????

@rokuro because we do it for our fans... not for greedy, ungreatful readers... if you don't like what we do... feel free to ignor our releases..
not only I but also arcky gave the option to vote. to rerelease the extraordinary bad edited chapters or to conntinue... well my 2. option was not to work on it at all as it got taken without permission (which i probably would have given like i did with arcky)...

well i got 66% of the views which the other group got in 5 days + a lot of great comments and personal messages <3 thanks for those guys ?

@xelfenlied
hi mister lo$er..!
your work my foot..!
dont $hit it..!
and for your kind info i m not greedy like you son of disgusting mother of b!cth...!
all the view was for next chapter not the old chapter ok. everyone was looking for next but in the end you idiot posting same content and making money..! which should be rightfully owed by oiginal translator not for copycat like you...!

Fed-Kun's army
The plot goes at a breakneck speed. I feel like I'm gonna get whiplash.

@rokuro

firstly: sorry for the late reply, i was busy doing my school stuff :p and i might stay busy for another week, depending on how good the teachers cooperate with me 😂

secondly: are those insults really neccessary? don't you think this behavior is childish? 😂

thirdly: what was even your goal with writeing this comment?

"all the view was for next chapter not the old chapter ok."
idk what you are useing to check the updates but this website clearly gives information about the release a.e the chapter number. after my release Arcky released the same chapter as well as you probably know but got less views... so i am pretty sure that most ppl were able to see that a older chapter got released.

"posting same content and making money"
well depending on how you view it it is the "same" content. we worked seperatly on it apart from arcky and me useing the same translation. a.e. firefox and google chrome are the "same" things if you view it like this.
and idk how many times i said it but we are not makeing any money. if you want i could provide you a chapter or two to upload. this website is not paying any uploaders. we don't take any donations. we are not publishing on any other websites. so where exactly are we makeing money?

"which should be rightfully owed by oiginal translator not for copycat like you"
in case money would be earned (which would make all this 100% illegal and not a greay zone anymore) everyone should be paid. depending of the value of the work some might deserve more. the main work is split into 4 parts: translation, proofreading, cleaning/redrawing and typsetting. 100/4=25 each but good translations/translators are rare and is the hardest to learn so they should be given ~30-40% (avg= 35%) of the earnings, proofreading could be done by anyone with decent english knowlage + software as a 2x check = ~10% (avg 10%), cleaning/redrawing takes most of the time but it's not to hard to learn to a decent level... depending on how much is done he should deserve more then the translator ( a.e. if someone is mad enoght to clean the sfx in perfect world 😂) but is usually less worth ~25-35% (avg = 30%) and the rest for typsetting as it requires to be learned but rarely requires anything new. you learned it and than you repeat the same thing for learned situation (you see someone normaly talking? use the font for normal talk, you see sfx with an effect? repeat what you learned about which font to use and which effect to use to make it like the original, etc.). that would make ~15-35%.
In short TL = 35%, PR = 10%, CL = 30% and TS = 25%. well maybe everyone -1.25-2.5% if the one manageing everything won't to it for free, which is actually work as well. it may seem like nothing till you try to do it.
but as i said earning money with scanlation is illegal and we are not makeing money.. ^ i got this text because i sometimes get asked which is the easiest to do.. depending on the language skills = PR/TL* = easiest, else i'd recommend TS but i personally find redrawing more intersting.
* (TL requires two languages and should be harder, but if someone somehow gets into contact with this kind of work, the person most likely got enoght skill to translate at least the meaning)

I really liked the begining, we had struggle and nice hero improvement. I'm currently on ch89 and all i can see is beating some ppl, learning new technique, copy, repeat, copy, repeat...
I've lost interest as i don't really see any meaningful character developement or sotry.

So I kinda enjoy it...but damn I'm lost. So much intermixed terminology, OP MC just ploughing through people/learning new techniques instantly/etc.
Anyone have more of a clue as to what's actually happening?

Group Leader
Beginning was nice, but now, it's... bad, plain bad.
Nothing's happening, it's just a street fight marathon masturbating over how the MC is powerful and mighty and OP.
No challenge, fights last 2 pages, been this way for dozens of chapters now.
Worthless, what a disappointment compared to the beginning.

I do like the series but it does feel a bit lacking in certain ways as it would probably be more enjoyable to read if the more important fights in the current arc was not rushed through as fast as the unimportant ones
but i can understand why the author would rather rush through 80+ fights.

Gotta admit, didn't care for the tournament arc at all.
'character beat 4 people.'
'other character also beat 4 people.'
'Here are more shots of characters doing one move and narration informing us of their winning streak.'
'oh the two with the most narration are fighting.'
'oh the MC has a new attack.'
'protagonist wins, yatta.'
'guy who already wants him dead swears to kill him.'
'his prize is being allowed to compete in another tournament.'

Just...eeeeeeeh. Boring.

Not Li Fuchen wandering around causing trouble while ind isguise or whatnot.

Well, always hope for the future that it gets back up to speed.

WTF is with Chinese manhuas and the plot pacing? Its's like each chapter skips over several dozen pages of "novel" plot not caring about if things make any sense without those skipped parts.

Users who are viewing this thread