Yopparai Touzoku, Dorei no Shoujo wo Kau - Ch. 19 - Old Man With Named Pants

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the TL, but if you are goign to add a volume for the last chapter why not the rest of them?

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused, I haven't properly read the last like 8 chapters but I coulda swore everyone hated harris
it sounds like 99% of them were misinformed and had second hand information, with the girl walking around town with him and with the few that do ACTUALLY know him FINALLY stepping up and clearing the misunderstanding now they either just moved on to the next gossip or don't care anymore which kind of gives the illusion that he's liked, he's probably not revered or anything but at least he's not given the stink eye by everyone he sees

also he REALLY should undo the party request and maybe settle as a guild instructor, it's probably good revenue and probably low effort/danger seeing as the guild leader probably has had plans for him for a while (like a cheering grandma, she said something like "finally he became a man, or, finally he sobered up" like she's been waiting it)

Dex-chan lover
it sounds like 99% of them were misinformed and had second hand information, with the girl walking around town with him and with the few that do ACTUALLY know him FINALLY stepping up and clearing the misunderstanding now they either just moved on to the next gossip or don't care anymore which kind of gives the illusion that he's liked, he's probably not revered or anything but at least he's not given the stink eye by everyone he sees

also he REALLY should undo the party request and maybe settle as a guild instructor, it's probably good revenue and probably low effort/danger seeing as the guild leader probably has had plans for him for a while (like a cheering grandma, she said something like "finally he became a man, or, finally he sobered up" like she's been waiting it)
also, that was more-or-less of an in-the-moment thing regarding him and the girl that was cleared up by her own actions, locally; people still generally have a dislike of his Job, except the people that know and understand him well. Even those who frequently party with him don't particularly like him and assume the worst because of his Job, like the priestess did until Tiana spoke up on his behalf.

Hopefully he can have a steady income being a teacher for new adventurers and don't have to take risky jobs and he can then have more time the precious Tiana -

Double-page supporter
Is no one going to comment on the faces Harris makes this chapter? For me the most hilarious was on page 17 when told about the party :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused, I haven't properly read the last like 8 chapters but I coulda swore everyone hated harris
Of course you’re confused. You haven’t read anything that would fill in the gaps. Why are you doing that? It doesn’t make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread