Yopparai Touzoku, Dorei no Shoujo wo Kau - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - You're My Special

Dex-chan lover
I think it was much more about the cost of the heating rather than the cost of the bed itself, minding that for peasants it was something like straw over wooden framing anyway. It was just warmer for everyone to bunch up together.
When I was talking about the cost of a bed I meant it like the one shown, a mattress on a frame. They were available at the time but cost a lot more than straw on a box and a hell of a lot more relative to what we would pay now. I probably should have been more clear on that.

Since I'm making another post, I wanna talk more about windows. I hate seeing glass single pane windows in a lower tech setting. People really take them for granted and I wish more stuff would show the other things people used before crown glass was widely available. Like mason jars in a grid packed into adobe, leather stretched thin enough that light could pass through over a wood frame, a bunch of smaller glass fragments put together to make one or just shutters. I'm pretty sure the English used animal horn, the China, Korea, and Japan had paper windows. I mostly know what early American settlers used, I should read up more on what was done in other places. But anyway, It's always bugged me when they have things like glass windows in a medieval or earlier setting and then they don't have other developments that they really should have had before that like crop rotation (for reference single-field was first developed in 6000 BC, three-field in the 7th century, four-field rotation is from the 16th century and popularized in the 18th). This wouldn't bug me so much if the writers would just give a reason these things exist but can't even be bothered to say "It's magic!". It feels really lazy when they don't bother with details like this.

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder...

842n5o.jpg
I would be very surprised if the rabbit wasn't on the floor by the end of this manga.

Why are all of these comments just forgetting that we already know that he does end up with the slave. IDK which chapter but one of the previous ones the TL or someone put an image from the novel where she is older and they are in a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
we are getting out of the eipstein island with this one lets goo🔥🔥
now that you mention it, my FB page is full about "Eipstein" and "Stepehen Hawking", so can you explain what happen? What's Eipstein about?

Dex-chan lover
Why are all of these comments just forgetting that we already know that he does end up with the slave. IDK which chapter but one of the previous ones the TL or someone put an image from the novel where she is older and they are in a relationship.
hades-god-fucking-dammit.gif

Dex-chan lover
The best ending is for this to be 'Reverse Usagi Drop', where the MC picks her up with the intention of grooming her but years later, he gives her away at her wedding (to a nice young man of similar age).
In the meantime he attracts so much pussy due to all the <ch/d>ad energy he emits.
By "reverse" it also applied that Tiana grooming her future husbando, and that's what happen from the start

Dex-chan lover
I think that you are talking about the cover of volume 3, and yeah. Also, the MC already thought about that in the first chapter, and she is clearly pushing towards that even without him telling her.

Incidentally, here are all the covers:
wxWhc72.jpg
9g0dVUl.jpg
oTalq5G.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Since I'm making another post, I wanna talk more about windows. I hate seeing glass single pane windows in a lower tech setting.
Yeah, I once derailed a D&D session by asking how come the quest giver is meeting us in a glass greenhouse. Fellow players still give me heat for that :D
Also, out of materials you haven't mentioned, mica was often enough used for windows.

Dex-chan lover
I think that you are talking about the cover of volume 3, and yeah. Also, the MC already thought about that in the first chapter, and she is clearly pushing towards that even without him telling her.

Incidentally, here are all the covers:
wxWhc72.jpg
9g0dVUl.jpg
oTalq5G.jpg
I wonder how much older she is in the last one. Going by overall Torso length and the size of his hands she still seems rather small. I just assume she is on the short side.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I once derailed a D&D session by asking how come the quest giver is meeting us in a glass greenhouse. Fellow players still give me heat for that :D
Also, out of materials you haven't mentioned, mica was often enough used for windows.
Neat, I hadn't heard much about it before, I'll have to look more into it later. They look cool.
j7bkob.jpg
vg08s6.jpg
aeqjxb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if you know this, but being starved nearly to death is a bad way for children to grow big.
I assume it's something like that but she really didn't grow much in that case. But perspective can be tricky so we see later.

Users who are viewing this thread