Yoshka Space Program

Contributor
@sabercantbethiscute:

Action and Adventure added.

I'm only 16 chapters in, but I'm on the fence about "drama"—things that should be drama keep happening but neither the protagonist nor the author's gaze dwell upon it, as such. (Like, it's a one-liner off-handed comment after the fact that
a bunch of people died in the race at the beginning?
). Technically "drama" is not the same as "surprisingly dark", but on the other hand it can suffice as some warning of such (I admit I expected something much more lighthearted than what I read)...

Military I've left out—we spend a whole lot of time with the military in this one but I don't think I'd call it military "genre"?—like, you could call the military "The Government" and take away the uniforms in this and it'd serve pretty much the same purpose. If the plot gets overtaken by a military campaign (that serves as something other than just a backdrop for Yoshka's antics, I mean) I'd reconsider.

I also considered a sci-fi tag, but their technology level seems to be more-or-less modern-day as far as I've seen, just with a certain amount of cartoon physics and engineering on Yoshka's part.

God, this series is weird. XD It's written with all the the subtlety and logic of a children's book, and that's really throwing me off.

Power Uploader
Dead manga is dead.

Last official english chapter out 21.03.2019
Last raw out 31.01.2019

This version of Yoshka Space Program is kaputnik. This is not hiatus, it just gets discontinued silently like Falcon 1. The problem is this series doesn't get much domestic audience and foreign audience are mostly don't interact with official FB post so no way the studio could know if anyone out there reading this manga and commenting, fan theorying, discussing and criticizing about it. And this manga is release on studio FB page and totally free, so when it appears to have no reader there, they just axed it.

This is not the end. There is a way to save the show somehow. At least comment in a post in studio FB page. They don't know this manga get nearly 100k view with french and russian translation here. This manga has potential but need more support from foreign readers. Something needs to be done and I cannot do it alone. Don't let this manga have the same fate as black arrow rocket.

The English and Japanese version is not a raw version. Raw version of this manga is in Thai.

But like the end of Falcon 1, I'll do anything to make this series come back like Falcon 9. Maybe rework or maybe continue where it left off. I don't know. Stay tuned.

@LaunchAbort

But what is there page where I can comment how much I love this manga please ?
I don't want to see this serie ends now without a proper ending !

96584619_3243369532363506_5836049845827141632_o.jpg

Even though this one is on hiatus, it is still such a joy too read! I just love that little stubborn loving genius girl! What an adventure!

Actually, you still can put this manga out of hiatus and back into active one again.
Every reach every comment does matter, it is another one more chance. 0.01% still better than nothing.

This series still can be saved, just like how ScreamingFirehawk save The Expanse. But my power alone is not enough.
I need your help sharing this manga.

@Dr-Game basically this manga need your help sharing and getting more people to know it. Just like how The Expanse saved by the audience, there is still a hope but it need audience to make it happen for real.

I can’t tell much how I’m involve in this, but this manga will definitely be back if people want it and show support

@LaunchAbort i will try to make some noise about this manga but i'm from mexico so i don't know how much this will help the manga/comic.

Users who are viewing this thread