You and I are Polar Opposites - Ch. 56 - Helter-Skelter

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if she's ticked off at him, or getting increasingly frustrated with her own feelings and attributing it to him.

And just half a page later it says just that.

Those pants really make her legs look thick.

And that is why you spread around the metro exits on the stations. Don't have all of them in the same location, since that means everyone will gather there.

Same thought, different directions.

You can have dreams very quickly when you fall asleep.

Forgetting how to be normal is like forgetting how to do something once you start thinking about what you're actually doing, especially if it involves fast and complex movement. Which is real. By the way, now you are breathing manually. You're welcome.

Yes, T, that's your name now.

"Why not just forget about it?"
Kind of hard to do at that stage. If it was that easy, getting over someone would be equally easy.

"Or just ask him out."
Now that is an easy solution.

What's scary about saying she hasn't asked someone out or been asked?

Get the hint already. He's an introvert who find it's relaxing to be around you. That means something.

"I can still go back!"
Yes, but actually no.

Dex-chan lover
Just ask him out, it's only going to get worse until you do!

Supporter
On the one hand, I want an anime adaptation of this manga, on the other I feel like most studios wouldn't adapt Agasawa Koucha's style of drawing and pacing well. It is not the run of the mill manga style, and I worry this would be ground away and massaged til it fit the currently popular style mold, thereby losing much of its charm.

Users who are viewing this thread