Youjo Senki - Vol. 15 Ch. 42 - Preparation to Move Forward II

Dex-chan lover
Dam, look at all those beautiful double pages. I see why it takes so long, thanks for all the work

Dex-chan lover
transporting soldiers using missiles what could possibly go wrong?

Dex-chan lover
@xironi

If it's like the anime, it's essentially a V1 or V2 rocket, but the nosecone is the only explosive part, then there's a hollow part for the main body and then a two stage thruster system .

'Course, it's only survivable by elite mages.
And elite mages of the quality needed is very rare.
And the operation orbs are very rare.

Double-page supporter
Why does Tanya have brown eyes on the first page of this chapter? O_O

Double-page supporter
So the old man's plan is to do orbital bombardment using lolis as warheads? I'm pretty sure that the Geneva thingy forbids that.

Dex-chan lover
Even though I knew how will this end, after saw those absurd annihilation of the whole army by a single wing, I can't help but imagine if Tanya beat them a bit too hard that they can't take the bait. That would be a speculating backfire.

Btw, page 15, is Visha get some intimate moments?

Dex-chan lover
@metaldog564 why would it forbid that? I could see it forbidding bombardment using human lives as warheads, but I have trouble imagining lolis being included in that geneva thingy.

There you go folks, our N*zi Loli that is actually medium aged man, has pushed WW1 Germany into developing Kamikaze.
One upping Japan and putting them into rockets, instead of planes.
I just hope that same Loli won't put Empire Scientists on the track that will make them start developing early nukes.

Dex-chan lover
she hopes the next operation doesn't involve her.
she is the core of the "bullet" in the next operation.

Double-page supporter
@ultimatehaki Now it makes sense, I didn't think it was because of that because they designed it in an environment full of flowers.
Thanks for telling me. :)

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me if the movie just fucked up or the novel really put the Russians as communists though this is supposed to be WWI?

Users who are viewing this thread