Youjo Senki - Vol. 17 Ch. 49 - Open Sesame V

Baiting me into reading a manga with only 3 chapters released and none on the horizon. GG

yeah, i see ntr, i do not go that way unless specified just what kind of degenerate filth i'm about to encounter
muh bakaudon

Dex-chan lover
Netorari tags? Idk man....

I always enjoy this manga so much, its way better than the anime

PoH

Does anyone knows how far the english book have come to? As far I as know the vol 5 is available. And does anyone knows the novel equivalence of this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
>NTR
Nice
>Netori
Oh another self-insert revenge fantasy, never mind

Dex-chan lover
Fuck the United Kingdom, always sucks and causing problems in this world and that world!

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember there's another female in her battalion. But then again, I haven't read the LN so it's kinda expected that I'll miss out on a few info here and there.

@PoH : vol 7 coming next month . This chap around vol 3 later part. vol 4 introduce Mary Sue the berserk avenger along with the raid in commie capital . The commie leaeder ( the one with real control over commie not the pupper leader ) is a filthy lolicon . Vol 5-6 introduce kampfgruppen & tanya dispatch to multi warfronts , the commie in the east , frenchies left over in the north africa , terrible food kingdom in nothden.......

>+50 chapters
>barely in the 1st third of vol 3
Any have hopes of this manga continue 'til vol 12?
I never had encounter a manga adaptation of LN which go more of +200 chapters

So the First Sea Lord "Marlborough" pictured doesn't look like Winston Churchill, but everything else matches.

Supporter
@nomadicengi
It one of the new recruit she brought on the misson. You can see her on page 12 chapter 46. You can also see her next to Visha in page 31 this chapter.

Author captured perfectly that world policing messiah complex of UK and anglosphere in general.

Group Leader
Love the little sections in between pages to help explain stuff! so much better than having to go at the end ! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread