Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga - Vol. 14 Ch. 134 - A request from the Mysterious Beauty...!

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 4, 2018
Messages
7,756
this seems familiar but I don't remember from where...
bJq1Xsw.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2018
Messages
1,727
This is gonna end like that one time travel incest harem manga and the author’s gonna crap out and just make him rage fuck them all on the last page
 
Active member
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
93
Just so you know, when Spaniards call a girl a Zorra, they mean she's a bitch.
 
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
42
@GodricKharg btw, in that case you should translate from the spanish (yes i know isnt the best)
https://lectortmo.com/library/manga/10226/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-gaiden-sword-oratoria
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
841
Here I thought Suou Byakuren was male, did I misunderstand something back then? Was he a she the whole time, or is it the other way around?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top