Your firsts

@BlackGeneral I praise your swift conquest.

The first time I remember thinking, "Huh, guess I have grown up a little" was when I made the conscious choice to turn down an internet argument, despite being halfway through typing my response. It was over whether or not you could correctly (in a linguistic sense) identify Brooklyn, New York as a city. (It's a borough; New York City is the city.) I was half a paragraph in to my reply when I stopped and went, "...This is really pointless. I shouldn't argue over something like this", deleted my reply, and just continued quietly lurking whatever forum it was I was on at the time. In retrospect, the whole thing (even my self-assessing thoughts) was silly, but it was genuinely what I felt in the moment.

Dex-chan lover
First time my friend got mugged was anti-climatic. No knife, no gun; just a few kids with addictions.

Stand United and Threaten the cops

The first time I tried to cook fish was Christmas when I was 3. I'd gotten a toy cooking set-pans, measuring cups, the like; I immediately took the frying pan and ran for the family aquarium. I was stopped before any fish could be harmed.
Mind, this is parental hearsay. I have no memory of this.

Group Leader
My first "erotic anime" was Puni Puni Poemy. My sister and I rented it from block buster because they obviously didn't bother to check the content of their DVD's, just saw "cartoon girls so it must be for kids" lol. I was in like, 5th grade, my sister was a few years older and had the vague sense of "Idk if we should be watching this" but we did anyway lmao.

Dex-chan lover
The first time a bird shit on me was in a Toys R Us parking lot. I think I was still in high school at the time. If I had to describe what it felt like, it would be white, warm, and gooey.

Dex-chan lover
My first condom:

One day, in my first year of high school, a girl give me a condom.
I spent like 2 minutes looking a it, trying to figure out what the fuck was happening to me again.
Then a Chad, woke me up out of my mindfuck, by asking me if I planned to use it.
"No..." I responded full of doubt.
"Give it to me, Ima see some girl tonight."
"...ok"

So yeah, I held a condom for 2 minutes once.
Better than any of you virgins here, right?
By the way, all of this happened in the middle of a class.

Dex-chan lover
My first V-Neck:

I never brought clothes, all the stuff I ever wear were from a friend of my dad who gave me his son old clothes.
Wrapped in a beautiful trash bag...
The point is, I didn't care about cloths, and was just wearing the first thing I caught in my hand.
And this is how I wore, for my first day of High School, a deep V-Neck T shirt.

Like this:
Ig85qgaJ_o.jpg

I didn't pay attention to the reaction of my classmates because I was too preoccupied trying to figure out the school.
But then, by going back home, I met in the hall of the building with my neighbor, a guy 1 year younger than me, who said:

"You are beautiful like that :)"

"...Thank You" I responded timidly/scared.

And this is how I realized that V-Neck were super Gay.

My first time almost kissing someone was on a field trip to a Mardi Gras parade studio in New Orleans during my 10th-grade year. My art teacher who was our chaperone decided that we should stroll around in the French Quarter and visit some interesting art buildings. We entered many art studios and museums, we stopped to explore a building with sculptures and an open-roofed area. My best friend and I (both girls) were alone for a second, and she looked at me and pouted her lips at me because I had made some corny joke that I cant remember. The thought of "I'm gonna kiss you" hit me hard as I stared at her lips. I'm not the bold type of person but ... I was about to go for it. But, alas, the crowd we came with showed up. One of my classmates could see us at this point, so I booped her on the nose instead. I wonder if she knew what I was thinking about back then. She knew that my crush was on the trip as well (also a girl), so I guess she hung around me to cheer me up and avoid the annoying kids. We are still friends today and both questioning with our sexualities even to this day, but I wonder what would have happened to us if I crossed the line that day.

Haha, what if we kissed in the French Quarter? Jk, ..... unless?

Dex-chan lover
First Gift

Normally I don't buy gift to my "friends", first because I am poor and second honoring them of my handsomeness is already more than they deserve.

But in my first year of HS, in my immense goodness, I offered to my worst friend a pomegranate. (In french “pomegranate” and “grenade” are the same word.)

It funny because he is a member of """the religion of peace""" and it was less than 1 month after the Paris Terrorist Attack...
Yes I am extremely proud of this one.

And I'm so much of a jerk, it wasn't even a fresh pomegranate, this shit has been on my fruit plate for like 2 months.

By the way 3 days later was my birthday and this dumbass give me a shirt...
A shirt....
Not a old shirt that he found in the street.
No, this stuff was in a nice box, in a nice bag....

I hate this guy some much...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My first pet is a dog, he's still around after 15 years, but he's starting to sleep more and doesn't do much these days, i remember asking my parents for "a cute, small, black and fluffy dog" after seeing Bob the Builder, they searched the land day and night for someone who could give us or even sell us a dog with these characteristics, they showed me other dogs, but i was like "nope, not fluffy/black". After months of searching they found someone who had a Schnauzer give birth and so, the puppies were exactly what i wanted.

We went to visit them to get the dog and they told me to choose one, but, i remember very clearly, i sat on the floor pretty far from the dogs who were playing with each other until one of them approached me, so instead of me choosing one, he chose me, and that made me happy.

Now i wonder if i will be able to endure it when he finally kicks the bucket, he spends most of his time inside the house now, just sleeping or going around following my mom, but i'm happy to see him every day of my life, every time i arrive home the first thing i do is look for my dog, every time i leave, he is there to see me go, he never played with toys, or interacted much with other dogs, but he's pretty smart. I will always love him.

Dex-chan lover
My first game on PC was Age of Mythology.
A strategy game in the mythological era about the Greek Gods, Egypt Gods, and Norse Gods (Atlantis and Ancient China in their expansion packs). A great detail of their information and an excellent game as the first PC game I played before I became a mod user player and join the dark side.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan Not after this. You went too far kiddo... too far...

My first rejection.
dDm2YK46_o.png

I send a friend request to this guy because he said he didn't accepted them...
and he didn't accept it :(

But I don't care, I going to spam him until he accepts.
Even if they don't like it, BlackGeneral is everybody BFF

...Am I a bully?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Don't fall for it, it's a temptation!

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan You call that a ガオー?

By the way, I was watching VTuber before everybody and I could write an entire book about their dirty tricks.

Not kidding, the guy who created Hololive is one of the greatest genius who ever lived, he created the most prolific virtuous circle ever.

He is the first human I ever considered my equal.

Users who are viewing this thread