Your firsts

Dex-chan lover
@BlackGeneral
Oh? You're rejecting me? Instead of accepting me into the ガオー cult, you're flat out denying me entrance? Even though I, bigtiddyoneesan, presented you with a cute ガオー like an exam student scrambling to produce a suitable final paper for his professor until the last moments before the online submission deadline?!

I haven't watched many Vtubers, but if Projekt Melody counts as one, then I guess she would be my fav.

Also
228SRP1.jpg

Group Leader
My first ecounter with YURI and Shoujo Ai manga.
Remember Yuri and Shoujo Ai is different but same thing.

My first ecounter with Yuri manga was one of Akiyama Haru's work, Octave and believe me, after i finished read Octave, i feel something familiar, something similiar to fluffy and comfy, after that, i couldnt stop lurking for another Yuri manga.

Dex-chan lover
And then there's me, who loathes Yuri with a passion @pandascepter

I'm surprised no one's posted a story about losing their virginity yet, but then again, I'm pretty sure everyone here is a virgin, so...

Dex-chan lover
My first browser for "surfing" this newfangled WorldWideWeb thingy was DOSLynx 0.7, a beta version of a port of Lynx for DOS. (I put surfing in parentheses because it was more like paddling on an inflatable mattress).

And since @Tamerlane asked so nicely: I lost my virginity at the ripe age of 22, almost 23. I had just gotten a steady job at university and met a very attractive female student. We stuck together almost ten years.

Dex-chan lover
My first time almost drowning. I was 3 my dumbass decided to jump into the deep end of the pool (public) suffice to say that didn't go very well after an eternity of me sinking all the way down and propelling myself up for short gasps of air I managed to grab hold of a random ladys leg and used it to climb out. The kicker of the story is that nobody noticed till I came back and told them.

Contributor
@sterven
Hopefully that experience didn't scar you to the point of being afraid of the pool. Are you at least a decent swimmer now?

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
Nah like I said that was merely my first time almost drowning it happened several times but yeah after joining the military I had to learn otherwise I was fucked. I did develop a fear (hatred?) for open water though but not to the point that I can't go out into the ocean hell I did the shark cage when I was in Hawaii.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
Lmao I don't know man and that's only counting the near drowning incidents i've almost skidded off rocky cliffs twice, almost got ran over, and near choked to death. This is the whole reason I buy into guardian angels cause otherwise I don't know how the fuck im still alive.

Contributor
@sterven
I watched this anime and was disappointed that it was about some pointy-nosed gambler, rather than your life story.

ultimatesurvivor.jpg

/Kaiji is actually dope AF, I highly recommend both seasons.

My first digital manga was Hirunaka no Ryuusei. I was a 8th grader weeb that time and only enjoy animes. Since I often follow weeb pages, Facebook recommend me mangafox page and my eyes caught this iconic flat face of Hirunaka no Ryuusei FL
original.jpg
because I found it unique since I always see blushing girl in shoujo manga. I was so frustrated when I found the manga was only had 38 chapters in my native language but the English scan had further. So, yeah, I never close my Google Translate tab and always get some new vocabs and English improvements.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
Damn, i kinda want to learn a little. Congratulations, mate, i have no idea what i've just read, but it was pretty good.

It feels so weird seeing Cosmo and Wanda as ""Mariachis""

The first time (and only time) I cried while reading manga was reading A Silent Voice. I don't cry easily at all, and don't shed a tear for some of the most heartbreaking moments. But that manga really hit me.

It still upsets me that it got the short end of the stick with the movie adaptation. Your Name had much better animation, but I still don't enjoy that plot. The movie for A Silent Voice didn't do the manga justice.

Users who are viewing this thread