Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Hunters

...but what if I just took Travium for myself and let Medea and Polly fuck each other? Because by god, he’s cute.
And I love the clash of Medea and Polly together, I’m sorry but I shiiiiiip. Maybe in a different world.

Can we just get Yuri at this point? I doubt it’ll happen... where are the wattpad writers when you need them

I hope both Medea and Psyche will have relationship like accomplices or friends? That sounds cool

@Akosh01

I hope it’s the both of them and that the prince turns out to be the antagonist.

I also ship Helios w/ Psyche and hope that Medea will be queen. We still have a long ways to go with this story so it’s too early to say that these characters won’t change for the better. I hope that Medea becomes more compassionate and Psyche becomes stronger.

So, from what I understand, Crown Prince Yaolis married Lady Psyche not because Lady Belial is lacking, but in fact, he wants someone that's naive and powerless so he can control her, just like lady Psyche.
He knew that Lady Belial is too powerful that she might take the throne from him.
God, I hope this story can evolve into a yurification where Lady Belial and Lady Psyche can put those slick motherfuckers into their place, and then marry each other. Or, they can just stay as best friend!

So the prince went for Psyche because she’s far easier to control

Psyche acting as Medea blegh I guess it’s
my fault for expecting an isekai like story

Users who are viewing this thread