Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei: Yada Kono Ikenie, Hito no Hanashi wo Kiite Kurenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Onto the City of Adv…

IMO, that girl is what happens when a chuunibyou actually have powers they claimed they had.

Poor dragon. His legend kept growing and growing despite him not doing anything except eating grass for 5000 years.

Dex-chan lover
@Disappointed: Maybe the village is also to blame for her current state. I remember reading about some other story where a living sacrifice to a feared being was raised her entire life from early childhood to be a perfect sacrifice, twisting her mentality appropriately.

And who's to say that it's this dragon around whom the "Jaryuu" legend was made? I wouldn't be surprised if it's a total coincidence that he just resembles a totally different dragon who is truly evil and powerful and whom we will only see much later.

Dex-chan lover
What's the most dangerous thing ever? A chuuni that actually has super OP powers.

Dex-chan lover
Super Chunni girl to the... rescue?, genocide?, Selective saving program, brought to you by Jaryuu-Sama?

Double-page supporter
WARNING: Chuunibyou disease MAY cause you to get attacked.

Fed-Kun's army
man, the dragon is trying his best to clear the misunderstanding. that's already better than alot of MC there. I really feel bad for him. he''s the true sacrifice for the sake of entertainment

Can't she use that detailed clairvoyance to actually see the exact power level of the dragon? 🥹

Users who are viewing this thread