Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei: Yada Kono Ikenie, Hito no Hanashi wo Kiite Kurenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Jaryuu-sama And His…

Supporter
@Ryve16
That's the guy (hunter god?) that gave Jaryuu the "black nail" powers and tried to teach/make Jaryuu to be stronger.

Dex-chan lover
iS82wuR.jpg

Hahah too bad only he can't defeat anything but reiko while reiko can defeat everything except the vegan dragon master xD

Aggregator gang
@IJustMadeThisToComment I'm not a scanlator of this but i must say that they caught up with current release in Japan. There's no updates on "Nico" past ch.11 so it's got serialised. So it's 1-2 chapters per month I suppose, if not dropped. That's just my speculations though.

Dex-chan lover
DragonMC was actually cool this chapter. Hope to see more of his cool side.

Contributor
Ch. 15 came out a couple of days ago, but the scanlation is only one chapter behind because there was no ch. 12 (they have been renumbered here).

Dex-chan lover
Aaw, but she was just becoming pretty. I guess we need to wait until her head will get better. Thousand years I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
the knight girl is using the dragon as a meat-shield , and a meat-weapon , lol . "even if your tail is ripped off , it is no problem , because a lizard can grow back its tail just fine , lol ."

page 18 : "i need Holy Girl-sama 's co-operation , if you understand what i mean , lol . i need her to hug me tightly , and then engage in some sticky , muddy play with me , we will wrestle each other ."

page 25 : that huge gusher ... the dragon is cumming ? lol .

how to cure a mad l0li : jump her , grab her , hug her tightly , tentacle her , swallow her , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread