Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei: Yada Kono Ikenie, Hito no Hanashi wo Kiite Kurenai - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The New Legend

NOOOO why!!!!??? Why end it ? What a waste a good story😢
Thanks for the translation team, hope to see you with another magnificent work😍😍😘

Dex-chan lover
I really love the art.
Hope artist will draw a new work soon.

well no matter how liked something is, if it doesn't sell it will get axed, in the end its only about the money

Dex-chan lover
Manga was kinda eh, the joke ran its course and it was feeling kinda dragged out even if the end was starting to pick up a slight tad.

Dex-chan lover
Started better than it ended, I must say. Still an enjoyable read though. Thanks @ Moe Panda Scans

goodbye jaryuu. meanwhile there's tons of shitty isekai ecchi harem cooking powerfantasy series that just never seem to end.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wait WHAT?! The end!?
God damn it! For once I read a series I somewhat enjoy laughing at...

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't really axed, it was just advertisement for the novels, like the prison life noble girl one.

Dex-chan lover
Guess there just wasn't enough entertainment value in the thesis of "weak lizard is confused for strong dragon with help of strong girl" to keep it going for very long. Still an enjoyable read. Good art, characters and comedic writing. Thank you to the scanlation team.

Aw am i the only one who wanted to see him pissed of and truly manifest his power?

Users who are viewing this thread