Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - What I Can Do (2)

Dex-chan lover
i think it makes sense for her to feel bitter about henry but im just a little bit worried that the narrative will put the blame on the boys for being drugged and what they did under the influence

also lol fucking fantastic romanization it's hilarious i love it

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, I hope to see more of it; I can't belive it has been 9 months since the last update.

Also, can you please move the chapter up so it does not come after chapter 11 and before chapter 12.1, I know keeping it in 'Volume 3' like this is better but unless we see the chapters 12.1 to 15.1 moved to volume 3, placing chapter 15.2 into the 'No Volume' would be cleaner. It's up to you really.

Dex-chan lover
i think it makes sense for her to feel bitter about henry but im just a little bit worried that the narrative will put the blame on the boys for being drugged and what they did under the influence

image.png
yeah that would suck, though I do have to wonder why he didn't check the same way Rufus did? Like boy that's a stranger giving you these cookies?? You are from a high ranking family??

Dex-chan lover
They can't really blamed the bois... The one mc being warned to is just her man... Not her so called 'besties' know on what to look out for... She did nothing but watched... She only try to do something after all is done.. whats the point? To experimenting?
Yes, the bois are dumb for eating shit from other ladies, but mc is also at fault for not at least warn them

Dex-chan lover

image.png
I think a better translation name would be Cox
but Cocks also works :lol:

also, I think this chapter combines 15.2 to 15.4, no?

Group Leader
I think a better translation name would be Cox
but Cocks also works :lol:

also, I think this chapter combines 15.2 to 15.4, no?
I know, I'm just keeping it up from the previous person who translated this. As to not make any confusion.
And yes it is the rest of chapter 15. I don't release split chapters 'cause I don't like it.
The correct translation will be "Count Cox" but the previous translator write it as Cocks ( You can check it in chapter 5 page 5)

Thanks for the translation, I hope to see more of it; I can't belive it has been 9 months since the last update.

Also, can you please move the chapter up so it does not come after chapter 11 and before chapter 12.1, I know keeping it in 'Volume 3' like this is better but unless we see the chapters 12.1 to 15.1 moved to volume 3, placing chapter 15.2 into the 'No Volume' would be cleaner. It's up to you really.
Done.
Phew, when someone didn't do their job properly and you can't fix their mistake

They can't really blamed the bois... The one mc being warned to is just her man... Not her so called 'besties' know on what to look out for... She did nothing but watched... She only try to do something after all is done.. whats the point? To experimenting?
Yes, the bois are dumb for eating shit from other ladies, but mc is also at fault for not at least warn them
Didn't she not find out the cookies were a sort of mind control until after he'd been effected? She probably just figured whatever happened was a normal development, and usually people get upset when you involve yourself in someone else's romance business. The only thing she could have done was tell them she foresaw him falling in love with the girl, and that guy would probably just say he wouldnt do it and still eat the cookies. They might have figured out the cookie thing sooner though.

Supporter
Thank you for the translation!
My mom taught me not to send money to the strangers on the internet, glad to see that she was wrong :D

Dex-chan lover
Finally, I was just thinking about this series and surprise surprise!
The original WN of which this was adapted was really short and lacking many details of the other characters. Glad that the manga version added details that are not in the WN~

Users who are viewing this thread