Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Story After

Group Leader
Considering the target market, it def won't be seggs... but considering how the degenerates in this family-friendly site(lol) would read anything, I'm sure there will be some people out there who expected seggs.

well.jpg

Then again, undetected poison that can affect mind thoroughly? Seems like CSI:Isekai is gonna working hard on this case.

Dex-chan lover
So they've been given injections to flush out the poisons huh? It's diuretics, lots of diuretics.

There's still that Marcus? guy, the Stan's rivals, that have been absent during this whole affair. Seems like a prime candidate for antagonist.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wish Pia befriends other 'villainess' as well. I am specifically worried about Amelia Keith, the Prince's fiancee. I feel like it's the second prince's doing or other country's interference, judging by it being several times mentioned this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
gooood im so glad this manga exist because there's like... this other manga with an evil dragon and a villainess who lives in a loop where the male characters have been confirmed to have their minds addled by the heroine's charm, resulting in them being excessively cruel to everyone, but it's a mindless revenge fantasy where they exact their revenge on the brainwashed characters without considering the fact that... they're obviously victims too? anyway. pia superiority. love that the girls are allowed to feel hurt despite knowing that the boys are victims too

Dex-chan lover
Considering the target market, it def won't be seggs... but considering how the degenerates in this family-friendly site(lol) would read anything, I'm sure there will be some people out there who expected seggs.
Honestly, I'm not 100% convinced it isn't, yet. You can't be family friendly and ask for sex outright, but you can be family friendly and ask for a kid, considering they're about to be married.

There's still that Marcus? guy, the Stan's rivals, that have been absent during this whole affair. Seems like a prime candidate for antagonist.
Well, don't forget that at the end of the previous chapter, we got shown a guy who A) cooks food and B) is either a reincarnator or has knowledge of reincarnator(japanese) cuisine. Seems as good a candidate as any for how to get sketchy isekai-magic food into the world.

Group Leader
So they've been given injections to flush out the poisons huh? It's diuretics, lots of diuretics.
I guess it was much faster than almost-waterboarding them with tea or coffee.

Honestly, I'm not 100% convinced it isn't, yet. You can't be family friendly and ask for sex outright, but you can be family friendly and ask for a kid, considering they're about to be married.
350.png

Dex-chan lover
So we're building up for another arc. Anyone know where the manga is currently at compared to the novels?

I'm glad that the author seems to have a clear idea where they want to take the story. Some Villainess Isekai stories tend to falter at this post-Annulment stage because the author didn't plan enough, and the story ended up feeling aimless.

Dex-chan lover
At page 32, there was an error in one of Pia's lines
"It's a win for Rufus-sama if you manage to __ crown prince Edward before my task is finished!"
Manage to "cure"? I haven't read the novel or the raw yet so I don't know.

Thanks for the chapter :salute:

Dex-chan lover
At page 32, there was an error in one of Pia's lines
"It's a win for Rufus-sama if you manage to __ crown prince Edward before my task is finished!"
Manage to "cure"? I haven't read the novel or the raw yet so I don't know.

Thanks for the chapter :salute:
I think in this context, "crown" is being used as a verb, as in "to crown the Prince as the new king"

Dex-chan lover
She could ask to meet and make a plea deal/confessional deal with the original heroine, she should know what was going on - plus there's no loss in revealing you're both reincarnated girls now.

Dex-chan lover
Rufus is lucky he is in a relationship with a young woman impervious to his supervillain faces lol.

Thanks for the tl!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for this amazing chapter!! Happy holidays to everyone ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread