Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friends - Working Adults (Doujinshi) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Working Adults

Group Leader
i read this without knowing it was based on another series lmfao

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic and @Saam It ends with the both of them still in college and Yugami denying that she is his friend even though they are functionally still friends. It also has Yugami say that he wants to continue to evolve and see things together with her. That is how it ends.

They are still together. That's what still means. It doesn't end with one of them dying. It doesn't end with them cutting off all ties with each other. It doesn't end with them hating each other.

I don't know what you think I meant, but I'm telling you what I meant by my comment. I was not wrong. This doujinshi shows them still together. It shows them in a romantic relationship, but that is not what I meant. Don't assume things if you don't even bother asking.

Fed-Kun's army
Remember, guys: Yugami doesn't want any friends, but a girlfriend/wife doesn't count.

Double-page supporter
@comeonnow0 People like you who only wants to read the ending and wanting some cheap fluffy payoff at the end shows everything wrong with readers these days, no patience and honestly a very shallow reader. Judging a manga not by the whole of its parts but by a final chapter is extremely dumb, but this what I expect from readers like you.

Dex-chan lover
@Melvin That responds to nothing of what I said, and it shows that YOU didn't even read my original comment. I didn't finish reading the series because I thought Yugami was frustratingly annoying and rude. NOTHING of that suggests even a little that I wanted ANYTHING fluffy. In fact, look at my comment where I say that it ends predictably. Look at how the series does end, which IS generally fluffy with the two of them being "precious" friends to each other. That's predictable. That's fluffy.

You're just proving to be a hypocrite that can't even read my comments yet you want to judge me. You don't know anything about my preferences, yet you talk like you do, even though you can't even read my comments.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, that's not Yugami I know
Well sure why not?😂

Dex-chan lover
Yugami didn't know why it happened, but he really wants to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread