Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 15 Ch. 73 - Yugami-kun Remembers

@Shamz "chihiro... the title page... her being embarrassed by how shes having fun alone... and how shes wearing a yukata... truly someone whos fitting to be a goddess and yugami actually heard her said the thing about the cattails even though he was being in his own world... wonder what yugami actually feels about chihiro"

and

@assfield "To me this manga has been the master class about showing a deep friendship between a boy and a girl without it being necessarily about romantic feelings. I do wish that by the end there is some romance, but if there isn't I am more than ok with how their relationship was handled."

I think that's why he mentioned something to her about you can't play baseball as a team...he may also be alluding to the other part of life...

After reading the manga ~》 checked the status ~} says completed

Me: what? Noooo.. I want more.. :(

Thank you everyone for translating this manga. ❤❤❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
As before, I'll link to a great Tumblr blog about his chapter: https://nocandnc.tumblr.com/post/180276855357/a-cats-dish-part-2

Note that both Chihiro and Yugami are wearing flower pattern clothes.

@Darklight99

Not sure if you've seen it yet, but boy do I have some news for you!!!!

SPOILER ALERT! Heavy warning!
These are related to the ending! Avoid opening at all costs if you hate spoilers.

------spoiler-----
I found the final omake raws at baidu and thought you might want to see it. Can't understand sh*t cause it's in chinese but you'll get the gist of it. Here it is!

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6205493119?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=1

Edit: Saw the post for Japanese raws so that's more readable, but not all can be seen in a browser :(. Here's the link for it:

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6198652177?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=1&pn=0&

Dex-chan lover
@kid_chrono Thank you, checked /a/ and got it.
Apparently the omake is put in between chapter 80 and 81, shows what Kadota has been up to, and how Chihiro has been thinking of Yugami, and despite what she thought, Yugami has also been thinking of Chihiro a lot.
And now that that's over, no more new Yugami stuff, maybe for ever. Only 8 chapters and an omake to get translated now. Sigh, only a couple months ago I thought translations would take forever, and now here we are.

4nvfb1M.png

I'm avoiding spoilers since we're obviously near the end anyway, so I'll just wait to read the ending for myself. Anyway, I'm wondering if Chihiro and Yugami's apartments end up beside each other and they end up in almost the same situation they were in during high school.

Dex-chan lover
I like how people can keep themselves from giving spoilers by tagging it as spoilers. I hope those who posting one page spoiler in socmed can understand how damaging their action is just because they can't hold themselves....

@Pen3

Can't say for sure.
Sleep deprived.
Automatically completed Yugami's family and subbed in Suzune for Rio.
Ah, the tricks the mind plays.

Users who are viewing this thread