Yuki Arare's Pixiv Collection - Ch. 7 - I want to take the glasses girl's Glasses

Double-page supporter
Glasses are only good for me when I think the person is painful to look at. Guess I'm not on the glasses bus.

Aggregator gang
I actively dislike glasses on almost any girls. This opinion is true for me for both IRL stuff and fiction.
There were VERY few girls I've ever seen that I actually thought "Hm, glasses kinda fit her" or "She doesn't look that bad in glasses".

...On the other hand, I somehow feel like glasses quite fit certain types of guys - that too is an opinion I share regarding both IRL people and fiction.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that I feel like I'm a relatively unique type of guy for whom glasses on girls are actually kind of a turn-off.

Contributor
glasses are wrong and ugly

source: i wear them

As a girl with glasses who can’t wear contacts because of astigmatism, I feel personally attacked by this comment thread. :(

@Karsh "I actively dislike glasses on almost any girls. This opinion is true for me for both IRL stuff and fiction.
There were VERY few girls I've ever seen that I actually thought "Hm, glasses kinda fit her" or "She doesn't look that bad in glasses".

...On the other hand..."

Agree completely with your statement when I was younger, I thought glasses only took away from the beauty of all girls/women and in many cases added a certain level of intellect to some guys.

When I got older and my tastes changed I thought some girls/women looked much better with glasses than without, it's a combo of how they dressed and style of the glasses too (I don't like the "bottle" type of glasses for example, but shades on most girls adds a mystery to them). I guess to a certain point they could use glasses like any other accessory to look attractive/sexy to the opposite sex, it doesn't work for everyone but the ones it works for it's very noticeable and impressive.

Aggregator gang
ill fight anyone to death those who says girls who uses glasses are ugly

Group Leader
removal of glasses -> turns into beauty is a fantasy as realistic as the 2D imouto creature.

As someone who wears glasses, the only real reaction you get is "oh you look kind of different", or "wow your eyes look small" if your prescription is really really high. Compounded by the frequent squinting and habitual air glasses pushup.

Now contacts that artificially increase the size of your pupils, those are magical... as long as you're not giving yourself pinkeye

FUCK PEOPLE WHO DO THAT SHIT. i am fucking nearly blind without glasses so someone taking them off of me randomly is insanely fucking infuriating.

Users who are viewing this thread