Yumeochi: Yume de Bokura wa Koi ni Ochiru - Ch. 28 - Isn't there only one thing you should do?

Dex-chan lover
Kek, based sister putting isekai fans on suicide watch.

This ending after 4 volumes wouldn't be too bad. Mangas getting dragged out endlessly when they run well is not a good thing.
In theory, yes, for a manga that was conveived to be concluded in 4 volumes. This one has not even finished its introduction, and the few plot threads it started - it feels like they'll be left in the air

Group Leader
Wow, probably rates were THAT bad, that's one hell of progress, and finally, mc wants to move on, now I'm interested.
According to volume 3 which released a few days ago, the series will conclude in volume 4. Which means… we have like only a couple chapters left.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if this got axed. Initial idea was a banger, but its gotten dragged out and convoluted. It went on solo arcs ignoring any previous development with previous girls.
My understanding is that will end pretty soon. Apparently, the decision to end it came from the mangaka... or so I read, because of abuse on twitter about not liking a girl?
In any case, tho I found the idea interesting, it accounts to nothing unless they make changes on their main timelines. Otherwise they get nice memories but they continue to be the same depressing gang.

Can't say I'm sorry to see it go. I really liked it in the beginning when it was just the two of them but then it turned into generic haremshit.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought this had real potential when it was just Asakura in the picture. If Tateha was a guy instead and liked Omura, this could've been saved, but generic harem is generic and everything went to the fucking dogs.

Group Leader
Where do you guys read the axe notice??

Why is Tateha-san the first person Chono wants to see?

Users who are viewing this thread