Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 158 - The Main Tenko Family and The Yuragi Inn

btw I've totally forgotten what the plot was. anybody else remember what are they talking about?

Fed-Kun's army
was not the yatahagane the strongest ? i think the power level from this is garbage

I dunno man, I'm here for boobs, ecchi, and harem stuff. Since fucking when this manga has become a battle manga. It reminds me of Rosario + Vampire.

Dex-chan lover
lood incoming next chapter
now it's something with a shota tag it would seem lol

Dex-chan lover
Some people are confused by their pp. Lets revisit chapter 1 that established this would have several shounen tropes:

Fights: Power creep (getting stronger over time and after fights/hardships): Ecchi: More random fights:
So, yeah. It's been a mesh of different things since chapter 1. Nothings changed, just the power level of the opponents.... like in every shounen manga, battle or otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly waiting for the time the Landlady shows up to save the day. She's obviously the strongest person in the whole of Japan, maybe even the world.

man people whining about "muh no plot manga boring" got us this weird drawn out mess I just wanna see some titties

Dex-chan lover
Even if the new plot is boring, the mangaka never fails to deliver the "plots". Good job Tadahiro Miura sensei!

Dex-chan lover
What chapter was that scene from the end from again? I need it for... research purposes...

@MesaOracle yes, I'm aware of that. It's been like this even in this chapter. But the battle stuff has been dialed up to eleven since it revealed that Fuyuzora is the heir of Yatagahane. I mean, the battles in this manga usually Fuyuzora just punch the enemies "Saitama-style" after some cliche + ecchi scenes, no more than that. But in the fight vs his master, none of the Yuragi Inn fighters can beat her until shonen battle manga trope kicked in. Same thing happened in the fight vs Byakuei, vs Nonko's families (well, he's in recovery), vs this Tenko highschool kid (whole Yuragi Inn fighters except Yuuna is cursed lol). And I bet those 3 Tenko villains will pulling "fine, we'll do it ourselves" and the fighters will be overpowered.

Remember the chapter when Karura and Sagiri are trying to get stronger? I'm personally not lol, I'm here for boobs. But that is sure Dragon Ball stuff's going on yo.

makes me wonder who was keeping in touch with the wannabe wife beater when he got sent that pic

Dex-chan lover
Faptastic chapter inbound?
But most of the cast is currently a loli/shota.
It's not gonna be for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread