Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - Yaya: Giant Divine Beast Miko

Dex-chan lover
Not a bad chapter but wasn't ya ya being just what they needed a little too convenient.

Seems like the author is running out of ideas. Not hating on it but this chapter is just plain dumb and boring.

I thought this would end like 40 chapters ago. At this point, we’re not gonna have anything close to a conclusion, let alone a good ending.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first chapter that I think sucks LOL. Probably because Yaya is really a side of side characters that has no development whatsoever, so her suddenly getting main focus on a chapter is weird af.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this ending soon? It's just been having a ton of chapters that haven't been relevant to anything story. I can't get over how outrageous this chapter is. The author is either running out of ideas for this or is for some reason putting a bunch of filler content. Honestly when I read the title I was expecting something else, not a gigantic catnip tree. For a while it just feels like the same jokes are being recycled too much. Notably the storehouse gag. The ending of this manga better not be half-assed. At this point it could lean towards that.

Contributor
@goodie-bag you never read Shounen Jump manga before mmm...~?
There's always filler chapters like this between arc mmm...

Dex-chan lover
A descendant of the divine beast and their miko
So now we have a bestiality lol

This manga's story is a complete clusterfuck, but we ain't reading it for the story, are we?

Fed-Kun's army
Eh, who cares if it's random (at this point, i wonder who's still reading it for the "main" story??).
I get to see Nonko in all her glorious assets! And in her Oni form too!!

Supporter
Now, that's a story that they could have stretched out over a few chapters.

Friday night special, smash it out and head for the sake bar?

Users who are viewing this thread