Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

I mean this wasn't the worst ending possible. I'm fine with the laughs it gave me, so thank you, translators, Miura-sensei, and his assistants, for your work!

TTX

@SSJR2
"Plus so the MC will never have kids too?"

MC can have kids
dragon god said only spiritual power/ body is important for kids (or something like that)

so MC has a ageless (shapeshifting?) ghost wife and future kids (probably ghosts)

Dex-chan lover
I hate authors who use harem as the main part of their work but never really end it with it. I feel like I've been used I should've never bought the manga to support the author.

Thanks for the ride! I guess it's an OK ending. Quite a non-offensive ending at that too.

Dex-chan lover
At least the ending was conclusive. The last thing I want is TLR ending or a goddamn pie fight.
Matora needed more screentime.

TTX

@pakyu1199
"I hate authors who use harem as the main part of their work but never really end it with it"

why? harem's in manga's are equal to open world games = only for money, real harem's are rare

idk if this is forced because of the whole japanese monogamy idea or not but that was a shitty rushed ending even by that standard.

Supporter
That's quite the satisfactory ending, it was going to be Yuuna from start to finish.

And for those that wanted the harem ending... to be honest, the phrase seems to have developed into a metaphor for the relationships that we cultivate over the years, as opposed to a group of adoring women that you can pick and choose from. Can you honestly imagine MC being that kind of person?

Nope, and therefore he being married to Yuuna right at the end was the best way.

Nxs

I knew basic plot of manga and wanted to start reading it. Now I'm glad that, I didn't started it. Would have been disappointed immensely. :(

Well, I'm glad this at least ended before I got sick of it and just dropped it.

So, the summary of this chapter goes:
"I hate harems now" "Us too, let's not do it"
SCENE CHANGE
"I'm going to pass on to the afterlife" "NO DON'T" "okay"
THE END PLEASE ENJOY THE AUTHOR'S NEXT WORK

I know this manga was basically just tits, but try a little harder at least.

Double-page supporter
@MonsieurQuack Only because the MC is the same wimpy dogshit loser we've seen ever since TLR popularised the cringy "spinless lucky pervert that faints at the mere sight of boobs and never takes advantage of all the adoring women throwing themselves at him" type of MC years ago.

Who would actually go to a stupid ecchi romcom manga filled with 80% of comedic sexy antics and fanservice for "the relationships that we cultivate over the years" when it's nothing but stupid fapfuel peppered with occasional attempts at seriousness? Who the hell would want a non-harem ending in a comedic manga that has shit like "cursed naked twister" as a chapter?

The series was repetitive filler with a generic protagonist and generic female lead with no romantic build-up or even meaningful character development for the MC (seriously we don't even get any internal monologues from him to understand his thoughts!), trying to act like anything other than the art was good is laughable.

You could skip every chapter that focuses on the other girls instead of Yuuna and then read the ending without missing anything so no this end and end pairing was shit writing and the way the other characters were treated by the author is disgusting given that nothing in this chapter would have occurred without the aid of the other girls. They are literally the only reason the MC is alive and Yuuna is still here, Yuuna did jack shit to work for her "happy ending" and the MC was just totally passive without the other girls shoving him at Yuuna.

Double-page supporter
Imma go against the grain and say this is a fine series with a good enough ending. The Chisaki arc and yuuna’s backstory really show the author has a talent for making wonderfully tragic romance stories. However from the start to the end, he really tried he damndest to just make it all fanservice for fun. If you think of the writer as someone who can and likes romance stories but is trying really hard to go all fanservice, it makes a lot of sense. Also the best part of this ending is that the author made sure to include the MC’s best friend right next to him. Even with all this ecchi harem stuff going on in his life, the MC never forgets his bro. Truly a man’s man.

Kind of glad I stopped buying manga. I keet getting burn by either weak or bad endings to series that i used to buy. While it wasn't as bad as nisekoi it was still pretty weak.

Supporter
@1986ctcel Because if MC decided to actually take advantage of his situation at any time, then comedy sexy antics come to a standstill and we get backstabbing and NTR as the girls fight amongst themselves while also aiming at whichever girl took the #1 spot and hurting her and MC too. That's why him having an iron will to not do anything benefits us the readers as we continue to get sexy shenannigans for as long as possible.

I think that if you were expecting anything other than MC & FeMC pairing is frankly a little odd - the situation right at the start was that he didn't have much money, the room was cheap, he was forced to sleep there alongside her. Plus he decided to help her out by trying to work out her lingering regret so she could pass on. That's a bond established from the single-digit chapters.

However, I will grant you that I'd have liked Chisaki to have ended up with Kogarashi and that Yuuna passed on or was able to watch over them all from the other dimension. Allowing her to live the life she wanted and then have it taken away was pretty heart wrenching, even if it did mean that she was able to save his life.

But them's the breaks!

Users who are viewing this thread