Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Fed-Kun's army
Ooof, poor Chisaki...hopefully she can use something from this to put her in an advantage.

holy crap adult chisaki is uber hot. though, yeah, the cheap out would be she doesn't remember anything coming out from the dream, but if she does, hoo boy.

I really hope she doesn’t remember her dream.

She might go insane if she did remember.

Fed-Kun's army
The result is:
Yeah, that's the route they went: She woke up and still remembered, even cried, but the next day she forgot everything.

FUCK! The going to the future thing gave chisaki alot of substance, and now they pushed her back into a side character by retconning this shit. Damn, wasted potential. I was beginning to root for her.

I saw many comments said that the recent chapters were not fair for Chisaki and the author didn't concern about her feeling. But I think the others girls's feeling should be concern too! And I think the author concern Chisaki's feeling enough that he made her forgot the dream! And about the meaning of the dream, we will look forward to it in the future, though I somehow can imagine a little what was this dream made for.

so that main character guy is a giant piece of shit for stringing along like 10 girls he knows for a fact loves him but he just messes with them right? also japanese people have the most retarded things to get embarrassed or turned on by.

I hope this manga doesn't end with chisaki as waifu. Way too many mangas like this end up with the most basic character as wife, It'd be nice to see a change.

Edit: I also feel like the manga ended at chapter 129, or at least it feels like an ending way better than how it continued after 129.

Wow ... That was depressing... Ugh it was so painful seeing chisaki cry like that. I just want a happy harem ending soooo bad after seeing that. Like life sucks enough, I don't want life to suck in my harems too

Chapter 150 has confirmed it, this mangaka is officially completely out of ideas but doesn't know how or want to end the manga. Like what the actual fuck happened to this manga lmao, it was never spectacular or anything but it used to actually be pretty good. Now its just been filler for the past ~30 chapters. Whatever, I'll still read it for the softcore shit.

I'd bet money this is getting axed sometime in the next few months though.

This is hentai with extra steps.

But story wise i think MC like Yuuna but MC cant see Yuuna cause he lose his powers then Yuuna got sad and emotional " I need to pass on to lessen MC burden". Then Yuuna pass away MC depress Chiaki spends more time with him than nayone booom Future!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread