Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66 that would suck if
mc was killed off and they just end it there lawl
but yeah, him getting attacked and it all being resolved in a single chapter felt incredibly rushed (even for this series).
so i'll brace myself for a bs ending.

i'd also think it strange that they flaunted the sales for the series with volume 19 and then decide to quit shortly after volume 20 is out. because i don't think that volumes 19 and 20 took a sudden nose dive in sales (volume 20 is out less than a week so there's probably no numbers yet anyway). but could be something like burnout on the author's side since he published the last 10 or so volumes in a 2 month rhythm which is insane even for weekly mangas.

Aggregator gang
@bastek66: Was this directly from the mangaka? If not, take it with a grain of salt. I've heard rumors like that 10 volumes ago and here we are. Unless it's directly from the source, don't put much stock in what others say.

That being said, there's not a lot left to resolve in this series, so I wouldn't be surprised if we were reaching the end. However, scanlators are pretty on top of when a series is ending or not, so as long as I see the "Ongoing" tag up, I'm not gonna believe it.

"I did it for the women that fell in love with me."

I'm not gonna lie, that's the most badass thing any harem mc has ever said.

Aggregator gang
@Chernobyl_Worker: You got proof? Not trying to be a prick, but this is probably the third time people said that
After Yuuna discovered her origins
After the new guy attacked the Inn
Now after Kogarashi's "death"

Gotten to the point where I think people WANT it to end, not that it WILL end. Chapters made no indication that the end is approaching either, so I'm wondering how you know otherwise?

I'm expecting this to all be some illusion and they end up fixing it, return to status quo, and the repetition will continue

It's getting confusing, but I like how Sagiri is the on he chose

Welp that didn't last long. I guess there will be an "ending" with each of the girls and it'll cycle back to a true timeline with Yuuna.

Dex-chan lover
@unnes
So, essentially, the author is being paid to draft out his very own visual novel with multiple endings. :v

Users who are viewing this thread