Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Miyakonojou-san Squirts Out Too Much

Dex-chan lover
unexpected jojoke, and unexpectedly tame chapter, too. But I guess after the last one, it had to turn things down a notch.

Dex-chan lover
I don't watch Jojo and even I know that there's a Jojo reference lo/

I wonder how far will they go

le3

Dex-chan lover
EMPEROR CRIMSON
So... Yeah, what 'over floral'?

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She already touched her cheeks and thighs, that's a win for her.

Most of the stuff developed nicely too.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
WRvXTDm.png

the energy of this panel

Dex-chan lover
not surprised that Miyakonojou would eventually work her way down there on one hand it goes to show the depth of her concern for Miyako to have a healthy body.... though Miyako's response was also quite on point.

Dex-chan lover
*reads title*

Oh, this is going to be glorious.

Real talk though, I do not understand long nails on women. Is it right for me to assume there are two possibilities: 1. They're fake to begin with, 2. They own a vibrator? I just feel sad thinking it's because they don't diddle themselves, ever.

Also one of my instant turnoffs. All I can think of when I see long nails is how they would get in the way - I'm fully on Miyakonojou's side in this. There's nothing sexy about injuries to the genital region! Please don't post links about sites about people who think otherwise.

sgn

Group Leader
Memes aside, there's a simple reason for the page discrepancies (which is the same reason this series could accumulate 51 chapters in only 2 years and change in a monthly magazine), and that's that each issue of Jump SQ typically included 2 chapters with a combined page length of 19~20 pages (except for the first 9 chapters, which were released in batches of 3).

Most of the chapter pairs last volume were pretty equal in page size, but starting with chapter 18 they really start fluctuating wildly. There's a lot of double sized single chapters from here on out, as well as pairs where one chapter is longer, so the other one ends up with less pages. That's what happened here, chapter 21 was 12 pages, so 22 only got 7. This happens a lot from here on out, and some are even more lopsided (eg, chapter 36 is 15 pages, and chapter 37 only 4 pages)

Dex-chan lover
Oh how far we've fallen with this beautiful manga if casual sexual harassment and inappropriate touches in the thigh area are considered pretty tame all in all!
Enjoying every step of the way, as always <3

Dex-chan lover
@Silfir They're not all fake, a lot of women grow out their own nails and spend a lot to keep them maintained. I agree on them getting in the way, so I've never let mine get very long. When I start accidentally hitting keys on the keyboard with my nails, it's past time to trim them. A lot of women simply like the look of long nails.

On a related note, some professional guitarists prefer not to use a pick and will keep one thumbnail longer to use instead. I've seen a guy doing that, he'd work on his thumbnail a lot when he had free time, applying layers of Super Glue to make it thicker and stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread