Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Huh. So basically the whole family and even the mayor gave blessings to the newly wedded couple, heh heh.
Plus dog.

MC looked like your parents after you them that they will be going to a nursing home, and how much fun it will be.

Dex-chan lover
Woo, qualifications go!

It's a good point that Asley should keep moving if he plants to broaden his horizons, and the 2 year timeskip is kinda proof he got too comfortable. Then again, his presence was definitely appreciated, so it's all well and good.

The main problem is that immortals have a different sense of time, so hopefully everyone who knows him is still fine by the time he gets back.

yep, it was as i thought, the old man knew something was weird with him, as he chose to stay without issue.
help is great, sure, but someone like him being chained down is quite sad.
and the rest of the city will only become more and more dependent on him.
to make a human settlement really shine, the city/kingdom/empire must work by itself, without being dependent on one person or two only. if they are too dependent, they will only shine as much as that person shine.
that is why many big settlement died about on our history. someone capable came and went by, death came or failure. the moment said settlement lost its only pillar, they were bound to become history.
would this guy really have on him to live only for this place. he shouldn't that is the truth. unfortunately, it is not a place for him to be. he would end up the same way as in the dungeon. but the issue is: is there really a place someone like him can be? it is kind of a complex question.

Contributor
Reading this manga after a long break, I forgot that Reed and Mana weren't Rina's parents... this chapter made them look a bit more like it

Aggregator gang
lol, why is noone commenting on how he managed to make dynamite from researching afros? He really lives up to the fool title =P

I like how the author is trying to make the MC more appealing to the total-loser-shut-in-NEET demographic, by reminding that he's a complete retard and a college dropout, who was able to do anything of worth only because he had excessive amounts of time. What an exquisite art form.

Aggregator gang
Seriously? A Academy Arc? Sigh. The best title to call this would be “The Foolish Mage

Double-page supporter
page 25 in a nutshell
cove3.jpg

I don't want him to end up with Rina. I don't think I can imagine a 5000 years old man romancing a teenage girl XD

Users who are viewing this thread