Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

ah yes, the brilliant solution to child trafficking “just throw money at it i dunno lol” Brilliant.

What was even the point of this chapter, exploration of the form that slavery takes in this new world, I assume. But like why? None of the characters even had anything meaningful to say about it besides “slavery bad”

The kids are cute. Hope he can manage to raise enough capital for their sake, I guess.
Honestly if he doesn't have the support of the government to fight against this kind of slavery, then all he can do is work within the system as best he can to reduce its impact on those within his reach.
Otherwise he will end up becoming a criminal in this system at best, and a rebel at worst.

Dex-chan lover
@jdexo1 Capital is an interesting word to use there. Yeah, it can mean money fairly directly. But capital can also mean other things, strictly speaking the prostitutes are "capital" for the brothels. They're a necessary resource for the business to run. Whatever the "capital" ends up being, it will probably be turned into money for the redemption either way. That's kind of the only option that doesn't rely on a lengthy legal endeavour to change the laws surrounding this business. Asley certainly has all the time in the world but this request is probably on a bit of a time constraint. This whole setup seems like it's meant to get those two younger girls out before it's too late, so maybe this was an introduction of some new cast members. Future apprentices, perhaps.

Dex-chan lover
wait...how is he stuck at mage?????
with 5000 years he should have received the title Master Sage or something

Fed-Kun's army
@GuildMasterJin titles are not only based on actions, but also in perception. Asley was isolated from the outside world for 5000 years with only pochi by his side, with only his familiar calling him a fool and things like that he only got the mage, hermit and demerit titles

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Asley was too dense to notice Rina or Irene because of his title, or if he got the title because he was too dense to notice this sort of stuff?

Heh, I like this though. It's a heavy subject, but they brought the old and "wizened" weirdo for outside the box solutions.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't need to think to much about a solution. All he has to do is shout "HOI NO HOI NO HOI".

Supporter
can't we have some wholesome master/disciple relationship and not romance everywhere thanks

Fed-Kun's army
I knew that Haruhana would be a pretty girl, but god damn those bazoongas really surprised me

Fed-Kun's army
Once again a virgin-trope mc so that japanese young men who buy and read this type of mangas, can relate with the protagonist?

I do think that just because you as a reader would be a virgin, does not mean that all you wanna read is adventures of other virgin protagonists.. Just because you yourself would a weak bullied kid, doesn't mean you wanna read the stories of other weak & bullied main characters. I think with "faults" as such, it's mainly the opposite of what the readers want.
It's not someone who's like you, but someone who you would like to be, more like.

+5000 year old virgin mage with an annoying idiot dog isn't something inspiring or anything to idolize.
(but hey, that's just my opinion)

Dex-chan lover
@Joonhas: I think its less to do with "relate with the protagonist", and more to do with the notion that being Virgin is actually much better. Here the MC didn't have any relationship with any Women in his life, and lived for over 5000 years, but ended up getting more result out than any other person. In-short, being virgin increases productivity and result.

Fed-Kun's army
Looking forward to the big brain stuff coming up!

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one 💖💖💖💖💖💖💞💖💖💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💕💖💖💞💞💖💕💖💞💖💖💖💖💖💖

Whoever girl that you pick them up to be your first, lolicon will be add to your titles. Also, Rina or Irene get mad if found MC to visit that place.

Could somebody tell me what happened with that ornell kid, ? Did he fainted without fighting, right ? Why?

And sorry for my bad english

Fed-Kun's army
So do those two child his friends daughter or something? Or is he only in love with the geisha

Why does he want to "buy" them exactly

Dex-chan lover
A 5000 years virgin because "he is waiting for the ideal girl".
Thats gotta be the saddest thing i've ever read.
CogNhFv.jpg

And Haruhana being of the same age as Rinia? Well, they sure grow at different paces LOL

Users who are viewing this thread