Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 20 Ch. 202 - The Promised Day

With 70% of the world and 20 other worlds it's not even a cult anymore, Kyle is a full blown religion.

Blake: *exists*
Everyone: "SASUGA BLAKE-SAMA!"

And I guess Kyle is indeed a god now... Congrats?

Thanks for these translations, I was waiting for a long time. Thanks.

This was a beautiful manga, from start to end. I will always love it and come back to it.

nice, chapter 202, an excellent end to the year 2020, i guess finally something positive at this blasphemous year

Fed-Kun's army
now if only we can see the sequel about horsebro's past...

great ending though😊

Glad to see this series have an amazing ending. really enjoyed this series solid 9/10

Dex-chan lover
Whoa... this ending hits hard! I hope that this manga and Helck get an anime adaptation. I think they're similar

Fed-Kun's army
yeah it's a fucking sin nobody animated this! also, Kyle having a huge religion after himself is totally legitimate, after he fused with an actual god

Aggregator gang
GDI.... so this is the end huh.... ARIGATHIGHS for the journey
' v ' )7

Fed-Kun's army
What an utterly majestic way to wrap up everything.

A new era, new faith, a new king, and a happy harem. Heinlein would be proud. Thank you translators for all of this.

Amazing ending to an amazing series. Thanks to the people who translated it for doing Kyle's work and allowing to finally read this masterpiece in English

Contributor
All hail King Blake and God Kyle.

Anyway, I was never expecting much when I read the first chapter years ago but damn what a ride it has been. What a gem it it!

What a ride, happy it actually had a pretty good ending for it

Of all the manga i have completed reading, the ending of this was the most satisfying. This will be legendary if it becomes an anime

Fed-Kun's army
I remember reading this when it first started and I'm seeing the ending. Damn this really went the distance

Users who are viewing this thread