Yuusha ga Shinda!

@Tsunamic I don't think it ended with an "open harem" ending. As it was declared that the two had the same feelings for each other. So they are most likely gonna be the main couple. I think it was more just a "everyone is together" ending, due to the fact that, well, most of his main group comprised of females. Especially since our lord and savior, Kyle also joined them in the end.

finally another good finished manga, always sucks when a series dies before the ending, was better than expected

Dex-chan lover
WhiteFlashyGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

THANK YOU touka for saving the world and give birth to transcended being kyle lol.

Thank you translators!

what a fun journey, thank you translator team

someday im gonna re-read this again

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for completing this, TLs! It is the gold standard of thighsComedy Action Adventure!

Thanks for the translation !! This was one of the funniest and epic adventure manga I ever read !!!

Excellent manga. Takes a bit of time to get the ball rolling, but by chapter 30 it's thoroughly hilarious and only continues to escalate from there. Thanks for the years of entertainment, mangaka and scanlators.

Dex-chan lover
Really good manga, 10/10.

It's also great that Volume 19 cover will be the cover for display from now on, nice.

Banned
Aw man it ended. I will definitely miss this 😭
I'm hoping to see another amazing work from Subaruichi-sensei in the future

Banned
@Korach Didn't you notice that they are all going to sleep with each other? Hmmm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) especially my man Kyle is in the harem.

That ending was incredibly satisfying despite the rather cop-out romance I like all the girls especially Diana so I don't really mind. Hilarious and entertaining till the end. I'll specifically miss Twin Spear Blake the one who single-handedly defeated a hundred four dukes, one thousand hundred necromancers and a million higher-order monsters, and Kyle.

Users who are viewing this thread