Yuusha Goikkou no Kaerimichi

Dex-chan lover
That was suprisingly good ! ?
Too bad this author only have short or axed series, it would be interresting to see what he could bring in a longer narrative format...

Fed-Kun's army
The entire time I was hoping that my hunch wasn't true but to no avail. It's a very well executed oneshot and series like this are the reason I read oneshots and so many of them compared to a few years back.
It's also the reason I'm happy mangadex integrated a list function into its platform so that I can find them faster later on if I feel like rereading it again

Dex-chan lover
Man, that is some hell... she devoted her life to bringing people who died on their journeys back to their homelands so people can get more closure than what a letter and messenger can do.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
okay which heartless bastard rated this a one? demographics says there's a tiny sliver of vote that thinks this tearjerking story is "uglier than my mom's stool"

Fed-Kun's army
MAL link for this: https://myanimelist.net/manga/114754/Yuusha_Goikkou_no_Kaerimichi

I don't have the permission to add it myself.

damn breeze stories. i love it, the final journey of the heroes, i hope the author create the manga before they slay the demon king first. but this ending oneshot is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread