Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
That is what happens when your stupid. Now the "Hero" has no choice but to go home and beg for help from his mothers that are no longer going to be there. Being unable to take care of yourself is just plain dumb. What a worthless human being. Get. Forked.
depending on how much they actually accomplished i'd assume they'd also have their own money if not be worshiped by all the 'normie' citizens that aren't aware of how trashy he is, be interesting to see a proper downfall tho. or if somehow the 'evil' in his heart awakens and he becomes the next 'demon lord' and killed off
hmm. I am not sure i like this form of revenge.. for making their lovers LOOK like their daugthers.
I think that to let the women beat them up was better and then let them atone for what they did do to them.
but this Ceres' revenge... he is way too nice or insane. i can't decide which.
it'd be pretty bad if the dads hit on their own daughters without realizing but i wonder if the slaves themselves would notice b/c i imagine other than others pointing it out they prolly didn't get that much time to themselves to look at mirrors
bc i can totally imagine ppl having 'dopplegangers' and not think that they look anything alike versus another person being like "i feel like i saw you at x place' but i guess that's a diff convo lol

tho revenge aside it'd be amusing to see how the wives/moms would react if MC got another woman in their harem that wasn't connected to his childhood

Dex-chan lover
This "revenge" is honestly disgusting especially when its revealed the mothers where neglectful shit parents themselves they knew there kids would be the hero party but taught them nothing about adventuring and how to survive despite them being S rank adventurers (the mothers)
like really how are you not going to teach your kids
As for the kids i feel bad for them they just turned 15 years old and immediately the goddess tells them they have to invade demon territory and slay the demon lord basically a death sentence since they where taught literally nothing since birth about how to do business manage diplomacy or even take care of themselves let alone how to fight
Its also pretty clear the mothers don't give a fuck about they're children and weather they live or die
Last chapter, I heard someone mention the light novels and his plan backfiring, but also that the manga seems to be treading away from the light novels In some regard, I assume what you’re describing is something from the light novels.

Despite the chapters content, I feel like this snipe was not worth the effort. Especially, for me, some pages are missing (between 18 and 19), else it makes no sense to me as to why the story jumped from one wife to the backstory of another one...

Look for other Mangas, who were untouched for months, mate.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... So the hero party cannot do any self management skills, and now they are bankrupt?
And yeah like what others have said about the translation and sniping... This quality of translation is average, and if you can get steady release of translation, it would be better to find another titles than this, since the previous group is still active in this title.
i think i vaguely remember (unless it was another 'kicked out of the party series) that mc did all the bookkeeping and chores and stuff, if not one of the other girls b/c despite being in a heroes party, still the stereotypical feminine "housewive" chores/duties or so lol (and yeah weird to snipe so soon when the last chapter was only a day or so ago versus like 2 months)

Double-page supporter
That is what happens when your stupid. Now the "Hero" has no choice but to go home and beg for help from his mothers that are no longer going to be there. Being unable to take care of yourself is just plain dumb. What a worthless human being. Get. Forked.
That's precisely my problem with this story.

The Hero's party are not capable of taking care of themselves but MC can. Why? Because MC is a 40 years old isekaied here, so he already is mature. But who should have taught the other kids how to take care of themselves? Shouldn't it be their parents? Yes, it should, especially when your mothers are former S-ranked adventurers who
were the teachers of the previous Hero party.

The fathers are trash, it is set in stone, but the mothers are supposed to be "perfect", but none of them ever think that they screwed up their kids' education. The mothers are the most unlikable harem cast I've ever read.

Group Leader
Typesetting: 6/10
The font size is mostly consistent, at least it's not Comic Sans or Arial, and the text is all within the speech bubbles, but most of them are cramped without enough white space for breathing room. The first speech bubble is really forcing it with trying to fit the word 'BASTARD' by putting the S and T together though, and frankly it's the worst thing about the typesetting, above the next page which was forcing the words into vertical textboxes by splitting them up two letters by two letters, which is actually a good thing in your case, because it means you're not doing too bad in this department. Try to be more sensible when it comes to English typesetting.

Translation: 5/10
The meaning is readable. No spelling errors. Only part that seems off to me is page 16 where she says "It seems a bit odd to become a talon." and "I had to end up like this because of my nature!" Several grammatical errors though, which shows your lack of familiarity with the English language. My advice to you is that you should only translate into languages that you are actually fluent in.

Timing: 0/10
Completely unacceptable. It would be one thing if you are a better scanlator, but the other group is already doing a fine job with this series. Don't do this ever again.

Dex-chan lover
is this the same shitdick esl that's also poorly mtl sniping isekai furin II?

Double-page supporter
This "revenge" is honestly disgusting especially when its revealed the mothers where neglectful shit parents themselves they knew there kids would be the hero party but taught them nothing about adventuring and how to survive despite them being S rank adventurers (the mothers)
like really how are you not going to teach your kids
As for the kids i feel bad for them they just turned 15 years old and immediately the goddess tells them they have to invade demon territory and slay the demon lord basically a death sentence since they where taught literally nothing since birth about how to do business manage diplomacy or even take care of themselves let alone how to fight
Its also pretty clear the mothers don't give a fuck about they're children and weather they live or die
well, if we follow the plot accordingly, these women were basically 3rd class citzens that no one care about anymore. remember that women past their teens are basically considered dead weight in this world, thats the whole theme here. and, since the husbands, nor the kids, gave a fuck about them milfs, they had no motivation to teach these kids how to be adventurers. also remember that every one of them trusted ceres to take care of the kids, and told the kids to take care of him. they probably thought "as long as ceres is with them theres no problem" and then they ditched him. they do probably also dont care if the children die, or rather, they might actually think they dying is a proper punishment for ditching ceres. they saw themselves as old hags with no value, and ceres made them feel love again, they are 100% heads over heels for him and dont give a shit about anything besides being with him (and punishing their husbands but this was resolved).

Dex-chan lover
It would be one thing if the hero party was struggling, but this looks practically destitute. I like how the mothers criticize the fathers for not caring about their children, when they appear to care just as little. Unless we’re shown the party was actively negligent in all of their mothers’ lessons, gotta say the mothers seem pretty hypocritical. I’m beginning to question why this party was given the hero party title when they are so incapable.

Dex-chan lover
is this the same shitdick esl that's also poorly mtl sniping isekai furin II?
Diff person, this one seems to have only uploaded this

crustyfire is 'starting from the beginning'/not jumping ahead/hopscotching over chapters of tomoshibi (who said they were fine with it/didn't care) so i don't think it counts as 'sniping'

well, if we follow the plot accordingly, these women were basically 3rd class citzens that no one care about anymore. remember that women past their teens are basically considered dead weight in this world, thats the whole theme here. and, since the husbands, nor the kids, gave a fuck about them milfs, they had no motivation to teach these kids how to be adventurers. also remember that every one of them trusted ceres to take care of the kids, and told the kids to take care of him. they probably thought "as long as ceres is with them theres no problem" and then they ditched him. they do probably also dont care if the children die, or rather, they might actually think they dying is a proper punishment for ditching ceres. they saw themselves as old hags with no value, and ceres made them feel love again, they are 100% heads over heels for him and dont give a shit about anything besides being with him (and punishing their husbands but this was resolved).
i'm sure 'revenge' is a nice bonus but i'm surprised i haven't seen a comment like "sure, now give us more fanservice/sex scenes" lol

tho at least (well, hopefully) author's not gonna do a 'troll' ending of MC just waking up and/or 'reborn' again in his/our og 'real world' (tho that would be hilarious for an april fool's thing or if they just quit and wanted to piss everyone off but unless they were completely indie or planned to go off the grid afterward, i don't think anyone would risk that)

Dex-chan lover
When I see how awful the translation, my mind just scream, "WHO TF TRANSLATE THIS CHAPTER?"

To even had an audacity to say, "...but I think It turned out quite well.", made me wonder, do you even read your own work to proofread it?

It just that awful. Sorry, it may sounds harsh, but before you try to translating a foreign language that didn't using any latin letter (like Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, etc.) using MTL, at least, you should understand the structure of the language. Or even better, just find some times to learn the language from zero so you have more understanding when translating it.

Also, another thing. If you want to snipe a series, go snipe a series scanlated by Galaxy Deken. Any series under their wing deserve to be sniped.

Dex-chan lover
It would be one thing if the hero party was struggling, but this looks practically destitute. I like how the mothers criticize the fathers for not caring about their children, when they appear to care just as little. Unless we’re shown the party was actively negligent in all of their mothers’ lessons, gotta say the mothers seem pretty hypocritical. I’m beginning to question why this party was given the hero party title when they are so incapable.
My guess is that they all were taught life skills at some point but then they offloaded all their responsibilities on Ceres so they never matured. If anything Ceres coddled them too much.

Dex-chan lover
That's precisely my problem with this story.

The Hero's party are not capable of taking care of themselves but MC can. Why? Because MC is a 40 years old isekaied here, so he already is mature. But who should have taught the other kids how to take care of themselves? Shouldn't it be their parents? Yes, it should, especially when your mothers are former S-ranked adventurers who
were the teachers of the previous Hero party.

The fathers are trash, it is set in stone, but the mothers are supposed to be "perfect", but none of them ever think that they screwed up their kids' education. The mothers are the most unlikable harem cast I've ever read.
Sounds like their kids were just lazy dumbasses

Dex-chan lover
So what if these slave wives push their husbands to be the best versions of themselves?
That said, what exactly was the issue with the maid slave? Just that she isn't completely the chef dude's type? Not exactly as harsh as the others (though he seemed like he actually cared for his original wife, so why even punish him?)

But who should have taught the other kids how to take care of themselves? Shouldn't it be their parents?
I think there's some merit to the argument - shitty kids come from shitty parents, after all.
That said, if the mothers were so devalued in their household, they might not have had the authority to teach their children anything, and the kids just outright ignored them.
But it's likely the comic will never really touch upon this, since it's not really the type of comic it seems to be (covering every little issue like this).

Users who are viewing this thread