Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
You know, seeing all the comments here and reading how the story's progressing, I wondered if this was a wish-fulfillment story of a wife wanting to see her husband and children suffer because she wasn't around, because she didn't feel that appreciated in her own home like the wives were here. I haven't read the WN or LN yet, but if there is the lack of evidence in what the wives 'tried' to contribute in the hero party's growth, then that will be a huge plot hole in making the mothers as 'good' as the author's trying to make them be, meaning they're just as bad in not taking accountability in their own actions in raising a family, for both the wives here and the author writing their story.

But who cares about those plot holes, as long as the wives are happy with the man they 'deserve' to have, all is good, right? Hence, a wish-fulfillment story, one I would not want to be the MC in.

Double-page supporter
Too many variables. His revenge plan is not going to work like he wants.

Like, what if they never come back? Or what if they never see them? Or maybe they simply do not care at all.

Donald Trump say, Sounds good, doesn't work.'t work.
From my point of view, it's designed so they get screwed over but in the off 1% chance that they really are repentant than it will work out for them. That way Ceres sets up a revenge plot while adding "payback" for the good memories of his childhood.

Dex-chan lover
Dumbest revenge ever, too many assumptions.
And one thing is buying a slave to free her and another to buy it to five ir to this dudes 😑
The more the story advances the the more shi*t Ceres and the mothers look

Dex-chan lover
I can't comprehend people "trying their hand at translating" on series that are actively being translated, is this just a snipe being masked by it?
I dunno, but what can I say is that the translation was bad, especially the last third it went to shit.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... So the hero party cannot do any self management skills, and now they are bankrupt?
And yeah like what others have said about the translation and sniping... This quality of translation is average, and if you can get steady release of translation, it would be better to find another titles than this, since the previous group is still active in this title.
Getting spoiled for too long and that will happen

cgr

Dex-chan lover
That is such a naive, roundabout, and inefficient revenge
Dumbest revenge ever, too many assumptions.
And one thing is buying a slave to free her and another to buy it to five ir to this dudes 😑
The more the story advances the the more shi*t Ceres and the mothers look
agreed, what's especially dumb to me is how each father was immediately charmed by the girl that looks like his daughter, instead of being charmed by one of the other girls and thinking about switching girls with each other - did they all have hidden incestuous feelings for their daughter or something?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Maaan! I wish I had an enemy would take revenge on me the same way the MC did to these husbands. what a lovely revenge. MC is dumb as hell

Dex-chan lover
This "revenge" is honestly disgusting especially when its revealed the mothers where neglectful shit parents themselves they knew there kids would be the hero party but taught them nothing about adventuring and how to survive despite them being S rank adventurers (the mothers)
like really how are you not going to teach your kids
As for the kids i feel bad for them they just turned 15 years old and immediately the goddess tells them they have to invade demon territory and slay the demon lord basically a death sentence since they where taught literally nothing since birth about how to do business manage diplomacy or even take care of themselves let alone how to fight
Its also pretty clear the mothers don't give a fuck about they're children and weather they live or die
You kinda have a point…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
too many what ifs
and if they just remove their bad habits its a win for them

village chief won though hands down

Double-page supporter
this is confusingly well thought out by the mc
Yeah, I remember reading this and thinking that a lot of the problems until now could've been avoided if this level of manipulation and understanding of people's nature had been applied benignly preemptively.
I guess the excuse of "he wasn't really looking at them for what they were before the start of the series" works well enough though

Dex-chan lover
absolute dogshit revenge for the ex's, tbh i don't know why bro would essentially just reward the ex's.
Ceres is thinking far ahead, those girls were chosen in a well though out way, all of them have a character or skill set that will make sure that each of the dudes will be force to not mess/cheat with them
and the most important part is that they each look like their respective daughters, the plan is to make sure they do not want to come back home and be disgusted by the fact that their dads are doing girls that look like them
Ceres showed that he can be very vicious too, calm guys are often scary

Users who are viewing this thread