Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
The former chapter isn't even a week away, what is blud yappin' about?
So? the snipe is 3 days ago and the Ch 16 raws are from 18th may according to the 2nd highest result of google search, the first being the mangadex entry itself.

Dex-chan lover
Part of the reason the revenge is sneaky is because the slaves outshine the husbands - it essentially means the men have to admit they're less-than compared to their new wives/slaves, and it's their pride that's the big issue for each of them.
There's also the fact that all their slave wives are stronger and more violent than them - should they try to sell their slave, they're going to get their shit pushed in.
Yes it would, those men clearly have pride in the stuff they can do, now when they end up with brides that can do what they can but better, they're gonna feel worthless, and on top of that, 2 of of them are gonna get straight up abused if they get out of line, the beastwoman and the mercenary bride will absolutely fold their husbands
Isn't there something that serves as shackles for these slaves, to prevent them from harming their master? Otherwise, every master has a risk of being killed and robbed by their slave. Also, the slaver would easily get killed by the slaves and the slaves can easily run away. MC's first wife was strong enough to easily do any of that, but she didn't.

Group Leader
I wonder if the snipe happened to make the revenge plan look better than it actually is, since the snipe made no sense and this chapter made a lot more sense :pacman: (not to say that the revenge plan is bad, just talking about subjectivity)

Dex-chan lover
The quality is literally night and day between your work and the sniper's. Not going to lie though, the beast girl as a wife would still be a win for me, jealousy or not. Then again, considering their world she's basically a death sentence.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
B-B-But what about the slave mark/contract or whatever shit this series has, I don't fuckn remember 💀. Anyway, there's something that can be used to control the slaves, right? And we're literally told that they had owners before but got returned many times. Which means their owners had the means to do that :questionblob:. Did our madah fuker remove the mark/contract? If yes, I'm surprised that those bros accepted such goods. This whole revenge shit is just so dumb af, as well as the typical hero party can't even do some simple chores joke. Surely, they need to learn rocket science to do household chores, right? :huh:

I predicted it that the snipe was not the best quality. And I was not disappointed.
Thank you, Aleister, Patchootles, white_tiger_ and everyone else in the team. Keep up the good work!

As for the story, it is pretty much a 5D chess game and I am all for it. Ceres can pretty much rain in glory and do whatever he wants. I am not surprised, if, in a later chapter, at least one (but probably all) of the girls want to tail back to Ceres, because this good-for-nothing Zect is pretty much digging his own grave

Dex-chan lover
B-B-But what about the slave mark/contract or whatever shit this series has, I don't fuckn remember 💀. Anyway, there's something that can be used to control the slaves, right? And we're literally told that they had owners before but got returned many times. Which means their owners had the means to do that :questionblob:. Did our madah fuker remove the mark/contract? If yes, I'm surprised that those bros accepted such goods. This whole revenge shit is just so dumb af, as well as the typical hero party can't even do some simple chores joke. Surely, they need to learn rocket science to do household chores, right? :huh:
I actually think they’re just normal slaves, no magic to control them. I think literally the only thing stopping them from killing their masters is that they’ll be put back on the slave market if they get caught but also as a slave that killed their previous master. Adding to that, I’m not actually sure if they’re returned slaves. They all turned into slave but I don’t think they ever stated if they had previous masters. Thats probably why they have so much relative freedom, because nothing but the husbands are actually restricting them and if they’re better than their husbands, they’re not really going to do much restricting. Zeltor is especially in a bad situation because he was already ostracized from the village for being a complete shit bag that sold his wife to slavery and was only forgiven because the village elder pardoned him (because of the mc). He has the easiest slave to get rid of but also not really in a position to be able to sell another woman.

Dex-chan lover
That's quite an elaborate revenge.
It wouldn't work, though.
If those ex-husbands are disatisfied with anything, they can simply resell those slaves.
They got those slaves for free, afterall.
Then they can use the money they got to buy other slaves.
:nyoron:

Btw, everyone in hero's party are so incompetent they can't do laundry or even clean the room. :facepalm:
I argue the slaves were pretty bad, one even mentions that they weent sold due their lack of skills.

Yeah the heros party seems yo have the skills but not the desire to do the work. Though they should simply hire a bookeeper/care taker then. Well before the losr all their funds

Dex-chan lover
Isn't there something that serves as shackles for these slaves, to prevent them from harming their master? Otherwise, every master has a risk of being killed and robbed by their slave. Also, the slaver would easily get killed by the slaves and the slaves can easily run away. MC's first wife was strong enough to easily do any of that, but she didn't.
That's a valid point

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. I'm glad I grew up with a mom that actually cared about me.

Don't forget, the former noble is skilled at torture and poison. She may be the hardest to get rid of.
LMFAO true, the ex husbands are as good as cooked 💀

Dex-chan lover
After reading this version, the other one was worse than it looked.

Nice first attempt, indeed, but it seems like they not only have to follow my advice, they have to find a series on their weight class. Also, sniping is bad.
their weight class being children's picture books with barely any words

Dex-chan lover
Page 32: I think they need to rename the Hero's Party to the Hikkomori Party. (I know the official name wasn't Hero's Party but they're referred to a lot by that.)

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I feel quite bad for the heroes. the mothers seem to not care about any of their children anymore even tho the ones who wronged them the most are their husbands, and their children don't seem to know about their mother's situation at home either. looks like MC's dick is so good it make them side with him and can make them forget about their children. :pepehmm:
The mothers just DISOWNED them because of how trash and pathetic their offsprings are by kicking out the most helpful in the party just because they prefer the leader's dick over the most helpful man in their party. And for you who's saying Mc's dick is so good, this was decided before they experienced the mc's dick you are talking about.

Last edited:
People saying it's a dumb revenge, but isn't it meant to be dumb? All the explanations were just sophistry to tamp down the bloodlust from his wives. He personally doesn't want them suffering for the rest of their lives.

Dex-chan lover
Perfect.
Just need nipples, but that's how they sell things (tanks, BDs)

Thanks for translation 👍

Dex-chan lover
You know, the setting of this story just doesn't work. It is worse than the other "expelled from the hero's party" type story.

Not only that it has not gone anywhere and it is already chapter 16. It would have been more fun to follow the hero's downward spiral instead of the main character, since with them at least something is happening.

Dex-chan lover
I feel quite bad for the heroes. the mothers seem to not care about any of their children anymore even tho the ones who wronged them the most are their husbands, and their children don't seem to know about their mother's situation at home either. looks like MC's dick is so good it make them side with him and can make them forget about their children. :pepehmm:
The mothers trusted their kids were being taken care of by a mother they approved of, and he got kicked to the curb too.

Users who are viewing this thread