Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
That's quite an elaborate revenge.
It wouldn't work, though.
If those ex-husbands are disatisfied with anything, they can simply resell those slaves.
They got those slaves for free, afterall.
Then they can use the money they got to buy other slaves.
:nyoron:

Btw, everyone in hero's party are so incompetent they can't do laundry or even clean the room. :facepalm:
The main target for revenge is the child though, not the parents.
So it is working.
He just need to gain more achievement to make the heroes go back to the village faster.

Dex-chan lover
The quality is literally night and day between your work and the sniper's. Not going to lie though, the beast girl as a wife would still be a win for me, jealousy or not. Then again, considering their world she's basically a death sentence.
This but replace beast girl with the daughter of former noble for me.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
yup, his revenge is far too tame. it's weak shit and all the ladies realize and feel that they're getting off easy. not a single one of them showed even a hint of satisfaction from his revenge. it's pretty obvious that they all just accepted his revenge so they can move on with their lives together.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
One thing that I actually hate about Ceres is this guy is a "white knight" with everyone, and this chapter and the previous one were really annoying to read, this kind of revenge looks like a "reward" for those scums, even if the revenge has a secret meaning, it feels empty at the end of the day.

Dex-chan lover
If those ex-husbands are disatisfied with anything, they can simply resell those slaves.

Btw, everyone in hero's party are so incompetent they can't do laundry or even clean the room. :facepalm:
This is the main concern that I have... Or maybe since it's a gift, they cannot sell it because of feelings? I don't know...

le3

Dex-chan lover
Rip village chief's hip :nyoron: , old man might die but he will die the happiest death.

Thanks for the great quality work here. It was actually possible to understand the revenge he was planning and make sense of it. I hope we get to see all of their perspectives when they suffer :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
And this quality is why I block shity snipes feels like my dead brain cells have been restored

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Zect and his harem would like to disagree with you.
other than the moms stopping him i can totally imagine a scene where one of the girls beg for help or at least for a bit of money even if he doesn't rejoin or do chores lol

Dex-chan lover
I just don't understand one thing - aren't those slaves still slaves? Who cares about marriage laws or anything when they are still slaves in the end?
Also the mothers seem almost as bad as the husbands, especially with how they don't care about their children.
well, they still have 'free will'/not sure if it's like a slave crest thing they couldn't overwrite (esp since all the first mom in the harem is also strong willed/act on her own too, they prolly just can't ever 'kill' the master but i think one of the husbands was like "you're no longer my wife you don't have the right to hit me" so it's prolly just 'accepted' in the society/culture for the wife to just slap her husband or so) depending on the situation
B-B-But what about the slave mark/contract or whatever shit this series has, I don't fuckn remember 💀. Anyway, there's something that can be used to control the slaves, right? And we're literally told that they had owners before but got returned many times. Which means their owners had the means to do that :questionblob:. Did our madah fuker remove the mark/contract? If yes, I'm surprised that those bros accepted such goods. This whole revenge shit is just so dumb af, as well as the typical hero party can't even do some simple chores joke. Surely, they need to learn rocket science to do household chores, right? :huh:
I guess, if the expected life span is 40-50, i can understand ppl depending on mothers/slaves to do the house chores and such but you'd think there'd be magic to take care of that. but learning to read and basic math so you can do your own expenses and not be scammed would be helpful lol, if not basic survival skills since i imagine most adventurers before they earn 'glory' would spend more time traveling/camping and be charged at inns/etc versus some worshiped saint(ess) that'd get free room and board from the church

(tho be interesting if they were technically 'mc's slaves' since he bought them and gave them as a gift and he gave them "free reign as long as they're not killed/can recover" or so lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh nah...that entire plan was just straight up diabolical

I may have given Ceres shit for being slow, but holy fuck that was very well calculated getback

And the fact that he chose brides that look exactly like their daughters is devious work 😭💀
yeah the daughters i can imagine being disgusted but i'd think zect wouldn't care if not be impressed versus a normal son that'd be grossed out if your father was sleeping with someone your age if not some outright lolicon stuff (unless mc knows he has jealousy issues or so)
First, that was really good quality...
Now, sure sure, pretty twisted "monkey paw" type of punishment, but some of those punishments don´t really work if the one giving the punishment is a slave, the jealous slave won´t be able to do a thing since she is well... a bit devoid of the freedom to simply hurt her master no?. Even in the explanation you can see them having fun with the slaves... like, i´m really wanting to be on bad terms with the MC, so far, to the people that has treated him or the girls poorly, he has left them alone and with achievements, release them from the mines and helped them to get a place in the village and got them young inconvenient slaves but slaves at the end.

Maybe since MC bought them and "gave them away" as "gifts" to the ex husbands they're tech considered free? (esp since he said "treat your new wife like you treated me" At the very least it's not like they're mindless sex dolls so i imagine they wouldn't be too demanding even if they're willing to sleep with them, maybe he also expected them to 'let their guard down'/be so infatuated (with the heart eyes on that one panel) to where they'd seem 'appealing' and not immediately act like trash and the female slaves being debriefed by MC/i assume he had some kinda 'interview' process with them too tho you'd think the first husband would've been through torture enough to be on his best behavior

Surprised there'd be a rule/law(?) like 'heroes can not own/marry slaves', like yeah it might not come off the best even tho slavery is legal in their country, and mc is still considered like a detached force to his party, but i wouldn't be surprised if they framed it like "i'm buying this slave to free them" or so (and an elf other than magic and assuming a longer life wouldn't be that diff from a human versus him not being able to marry a beast-kin but i'm sure some ppl read this more for the fanservice than the plot too even if they want a satisfying revenge on the side)

Dex-chan lover
yup, his revenge is far too tame. it's weak shit and all the ladies realize and feel that they're getting off easy. not a single one of them showed even a hint of satisfaction from his revenge. it's pretty obvious that they all just accepted his revenge so they can move on with their lives together.
ppl say the best revenge is a life well lived, but other than doing it for the wives' sake, i'm sure he'd be more looking forward to the future with them lol

Dex-chan lover

Millennial?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release, I'm glad you didn't give up on this series after the sniper appeared!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It could have been more punishing but Ceres never wanted to get revenge in the first place. It's all the mothers. So to let them move on he punished them just enough so that the mothers would accept it an move on. He gave the fathers a revenge that is going to more like permanent sand in your ass crack or a bad case of jock itch than a torture, and the only way they can alleviate it is to improve on their flaws to become better people (and keep their wives happy). Ceres is more about trying to turn them into the people they either once were or what he thought they once were.

The girls in the party would be grossed out by their fathers banging copies of themselves, even if the don't walk in on them as depicted, but that was just to seal the deal in the mothers' minds that it was sufficient. They still plan to punish their kids by helping Ceres become much better their party and rubbing their noses in it.

The real winner was the Village Chief. He got the only actual gift. Assuming normal elf lore she won't age a bit for the rest of his life. The only downside for him is that he's not 10 or 15 years younger so he can enjoy it longer.

Dex-chan lover
Well good thing this is a retarded nonsense magic world where something unbelievably unlikely like this easily gets pulled off in a day eh?

Users who are viewing this thread