Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Zect and his harem would like to disagree with you.
I think he was nice to that bunch of morons, at least Ceres would have punched him in that arrogant face before left the party.

Dex-chan lover
If he beats the demon King....? I don't think he'll even make it there. Rofl.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the webnovel, I would just say that don't expect too much from the author.
Author probably got terminal case of brainrot.

have been really liking the manga i started reading it 2 days after it came out, id just wish it would be more of a HSDXD situation where we actually see boobs ive seen 1 manga panel like that and i really enjoyed it and i hope you guys will make paper back versions id like to collect them.

thank u for making such a wonderfull manga

Dex-chan lover
Can somebody please explain why they are lying naked and on the floor, like they passed out from being fucked to etenrity? This is quite a wild way to show how things "went to shit" because of their incompetence.

Group Leader
Can somebody please explain why they are lying naked and on the floor, like they passed out from being fucked to etenrity? This is quite a wild way to show how things "went to shit" because of their incompetence.
It shows how slobby they are.

Users who are viewing this thread