Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita!

I read the novel it's good. :)
The mc is above 30 before isekaied and had a kid in novel he said he seemed his friends has kids so I think in his head he is still above 30 years old. I recommend to read the novel.

Banned
We've hit peak isekai, it's all downhill from here.
Nope the one that hit peak for this genre is the one about the dude who caught his wife cheating before truck kun got him...so when he went to the other world his OP power was stealing and basically controlling married women. Aka be became what happened to him 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
i hope to god the selling loli to old dude is just a cringe light novel only.

Fed-Kun's army
Nope the one that hit peak for this genre is the one about the dude who caught his wife cheating before truck kun got him...so when he went to the other world his OP power was stealing and basically controlling married women. Aka be became what happened to him 😂😂

Lol this is so bad. What is wrong with the author ? Even if the premise is still trash, couldn’t he come with something other that slaves ?
Makes it more convenient

I was a bit happy about the fact that ceres is strong and that the heros team needs him bc he did everything i was thinking he is the fr boss man nice manga 👍♔🫡 btw RIP PC-Kun and he is the rizzler god and a mega simga lmao when i saw the 5 episode i thought in the gild this song would be perfect to hear when you read it

Dex-chan lover
I just love how the MC isn’t beating around the bush at all, such a straight forward steaming pile of shit narrative but I can’t stop reading 😭😭😭

Group Leader
What's this one called? Sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread