Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - The jack of all trades at the moment

Dex-chan lover
Glad I waited for Galaxy Degen Scans Chapter 9 so I thank the people for sacrificing their eyes to warn me. Watch as Rightdark-Scan delete their chapter 9 like they did with chapter 8.
As for the chapter itself, at least the hero's party actually acknowledge that they were all dumb to not realize Orun was carrying their asses plus willing to lose face by warning everyone of their blunder. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Right dark's version went from "Celestial Cut' to "Heavenly Court" to "Celestial Court" within a few pages.
GDS if you're picking this up again please be more consistent, i love your guy's picks but the random dropping of series for several months is just saddening.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I'm all for shitting on Rightdark, but at least their chapter 9 version was more understandable than the one before, the "Celestial Court" shenanigans and some misunderstanding about the boss spawns at the beginning aside and they got GD Scans to wake up and pick the story up again (which is already really rare; usually groups will go "well, there's some kinda translation already, so let's never touch at least this chapter again"). That said, thanks for posting this @GD.

Seems like the hero party here is less irredeemable than usual in these stories, though they are still sucking on their copium with "Nah, we definitely didn't just get carried by Orun" at the end. Still, a reconciliation is unlikely with the public execution they gave him in the newspaper article and the way they chased him out.

Dex-chan lover
Right dark's version went from "Celestial Cut' to "Heavenly Court" to "Celestial Court" within a few pages.
GDS if you're picking this up again please be more consistent, i love your guy's picks but the random dropping of series for several months is just saddening.
Loving their picks, yes. Quality of output though...

If only I could highlight the text in the word balloons with my cursor, I'd rather get the raws and run it through GPT Translate from the Chrome Store. At least from my tests of it so far, it takes grammar into consideration. Output is at least a grammatically straight sentence instead of the unreadable MTL crap we get from software like Google Translate.

Dex-chan lover
I like how pure and direct this series is with the cliche.
Playing it out 100% straight makes it feel so honest.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly.... this is a little bit dumb.

His advantage was supposed to be that he was a Jack of all Trades who was powerful in everything, even if not the best.

In pure buffs, he should be inferior... his advantage should be how well he works in battle since he can use every job...

But he's not a jack of all trades, he's a super best in the world master...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly.... this is a little bit dumb.

His advantage was supposed to be that he was a Jack of all Trades who was powerful in everything, even if not the best.

In pure buffs, he should be inferior... his advantage should be how well he works in battle since he can use every job...

But he's not a jack of all trades, he's a super best in the world master...
I mean that's his ideal, to not just be a jack of all trades but combine that into a master. He said it before, his goal is to be able to solo the dungeon.

Which his unique magic is apparently real close to, given what is about to come next.
So 99% chance of the "random" teleport going to MCs next destination right.
Oh yeah shows up at the boss fight just as the MC's group beats the boss, then he is forced to solo the dragon with his own special buffs. He mimics the hero's attack but the dragon already knows it from this chapter, so defends against it, making it a much harder fight. Still wins solo, doesn't even get buffs because they intervene with his self-buffs.

Dex-chan lover
Does her explanation of how much better MC is need to be that long? I guess it does, but maybe I'm just tired of this plot.

Dex-chan lover
I mean that's his ideal, to not just be a jack of all trades but combine that into a master. He said it before, his goal is to be able to solo the dungeon.
Speaking of his ideal, does that mean he wont be like every other MC of these stories dragging a pile of ***** into the dungeon to "support" him?
He's already gathered 3 though they haven't really partied yet...

Users who are viewing this thread