Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 5 Ch. 16 - The jack of all trades follows his heart

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work, and I would appreciate it if you would continue your Scanlating for this manga. I can't really trust GDS to keep this pace of regular uploads, eventually they'll be complacent again and start slowing down the releases for this manga.

For me, I would like consistency and openess from my TLs. If you're very consistent and do a great job in translating, then I'll like you. And if there is a delay in the release, I would appreciate it if TLs say why the chapter was late and I would be patient.

GDS has none of this. Yes, they do a great job in translating, but they're inconsistent and tight lipped when it comes to why the chapter was delayed.

I hope you consider this and continue translating this manga, I and many others would really appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
Your work is appreciated, regardless of what GD does. It's starting to feel like they only release when someone thinks they've stopped and try to pick up where they fell off.

Dex-chan lover
Thank You for your Work! GDS will most definitely slow down & forget within a week or 2 so I hope to see your work sooner rather than later

Group Leader
Just an FYI, the volume number is still wrong and I keep getting an error when I attempt to update it. Reported it as incorrect volume so hopefully someone is able to correct it soon.

Dex-chan lover
It's too bad you'll be moving on to another series, Lurkingstar. As a rule, if there's a good alternative to GDS, it's that scanlation I'll read. (The way they left The Strongest Dull Prince’s Secret Battle for the Throne, since I'm fond of that manga, soured me on them permanently--never mind their avarice.) Yours was that alternative for this manga.

Please don't go, we don't need GD, we need you, they only just start uploading because you showed up, just keep up and you'll surpass and snatched this series from them

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work, hopefully GDS doesn't slack off again, but I won't hold my breath lol.

Users who are viewing this thread