Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Ohhhhh thank you for the translation! I'm kinda glad she seems totally normal after the contract. So it didn't really change anything. I wonder what the benefits are owo

Fed-Kun's army
Phew, glad the girl got her dream. Find someone to control her. Just like all young women. Because.....eh. i got nothing.

Dex-chan lover
so he can basically turn on Auto battle mode for her?, thats cooll but im kinda bothered by the controling thing, coz it was just a regular familiar contract they just made it sound bad

Anyways thks for reviving this series

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter!

Finally. I've been waiting over a year for an update for this.

This is not written well. The first chapter immediately jumps into the hero party kicking him out instead of giving the readers time with them and seeing the cracks in the friendship and foreshadowing of what to come.
Then here we have the MC meet someone and without knowing anything about him, they immediately form a contract with him, binding themselves.
This kind of lazy wish fulfilment story structure with virtually no progression needs to end.

You know, when I read the title I thought this might happen and was hoping it wouldn’t. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
@Okamiana
Indeed. Can't say I care about any pseudo-slavery stories either.

@Optimist
Welcome to the majority of isekai / fantasy mango, where good writing is never the case. All of us are here just for an easy read on the toilet.
I already forgot what it's like to expect anything from a story, it actually influenced my ability to read actual books, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
>"cat tribe is on the verge of extinction"
>"Control me"
Time to remedy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, who need scout and baggage trasport?
Sure not the hero group that travel in the Demon Lord territory... that's dumb...

Users who are viewing this thread