Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
I love this so much I'm reading the Spanish TL and this one. Heck I'll start reading the novel after I finish the one I'm reading now.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This was actually a reasonable answer to give. I mean what are you going to do, harm multiple girls, and for what? He hasn't even thought about this at all. In his place I would have thought about it, but that is beside the point.

And yes, this looks like a mega harem setup to me. As in, actual harem where in the end he ends up with a ton of girls.

That said, Isis is best girl. Don't harm her or I come looking for you!

Aggregator gang
Yeah tbh I kinda wish he would just say no outright instead of leaving things hanging. Harem feels extra forced in this story when it spent so much of its time making it clear there was one person he specifically loves. Now it's seems like he'll do the usual harem bs without it feeling in character at all.

Actually, edit: after looking at the fandom site out of curiosity, will probably drop anyways bc of how bad the harem aspect gets.
Don't drop. The harem isn't as bad as most. Trust me you will miss true story movement.

Dex-chan lover
That's actually a great answer. It's clear that Isis is serious about this, so giving an answer while he's not even sure of what to do in the future will just unnecessarily hurt both sides.

While Kuromueina has always been the only one in his mind, it seems like knowing that polygamy is possible here makes him start considering the possibilities.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, come on! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN?
More of one than you'll ever be, most likely.

The mandatory manga onsen tropes aside, he's very definitely not unaffected by Isis' charms, and he isn't the type to Pump 'n Dump.
As is clear from the conversation he has not even made up his mind about whether or not he wants to stay or go home after the year is up. And he takes the Marriage thing, whether it's with one or multiple wives, very serious.

Maybe you would pull that kind of dick move just for some totty, but Kaito certainly doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
MC has a boner of diamond, but a heart of gold 💛

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Bro you don't need more time. Just marry them already and worry about what you want to really do later.
As much as I would like to agree (especially after seeing how cute Isis and Kuro were in the last 2 chaps), people who rush into marriage tend to get divorced quickly. When it comes to deciding to spend the rest of your life with someone, its good to think these things over.

Dex-chan lover
At least Kuro will stay the main girl, i do love her form (and she looks fine being a blob of darkness too!(and i guess a wolf is fine too))

Dex-chan lover
I think he handled it in a very adult way. He didn't decide on the spur of the moment but will answer her properly once everything is clear for him. He also didn't beat around the bush but clearly told her, it's respectful to her feelings and leaves no room for misunderstandings that might hurt them later.

More of one than you'll ever be, most likely.

The mandatory manga onsen tropes aside, he's very definitely not unaffected by Isis' charms, and he isn't the type to Pump 'n Dump.
As is clear from the conversation he has not even made up his mind about whether or not he wants to stay or go home after the year is up. And he takes the Marriage thing, whether it's with one or multiple wives, very serious.

Maybe you would pull that kind of dick move just for some totty, but Kaito certainly doesn't.
If you truly are a man, BE DECISIVE AND ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES WHILE KNOWING THEM. If it's a no, then say NO. If it's a yes, then say YES. Accept the consequences or learn about them along the way and be open about it. Receive it with all you got. That's what being a man is all about. BE STRONG AND ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES THAT COMES WITH YOUR CHOICES, IT'S CALLED RESPONSIBILITIES! THAT'S WHY WE ARE LEADERS OF A FAMILY, BECAUSE WE MAKE DECISIONS WHILE OUR WOMEN SUPPORT US WITH CHOICES AND INFORMATIONS.

He didn't even clearly say whether it's a YES or a NO. He just put it for later. He didn't ask for informations from the dragon earlier or anything. At this point he's just making excuses to skirt away from the matter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If you truly are a man, BE DECISIVE AND ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES WHILE KNOWING THEM. If it's a no, then say NO. If it's a yes, then say YES. Accept the consequences or learn about them along the way and be open about it. Receive it with all you got. That's what being a man is all about. BE STRONG AND ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES THAT COMES WITH YOUR CHOICES, IT'S CALLED RESPONSIBILITIES! THAT'S WHY WE ARE LEADERS OF A FAMILY, BECAUSE WE MAKE DECISIONS WHILE OUR WOMEN SUPPORT US WITH CHOICES AND INFORMATIONS.

He didn't even clearly say whether it's a YES or a NO. He just put it for later. He didn't ask for informations from the dragon earlier or anything. At this point he's just making excuses to skirt away from the matter.
Ahh, so you're that type of guy... Then I see no point in taking you seriously.

Dex-chan lover

There are situations where making an immediate choice, even a bad one, is better than dithering.
Marriage is not one of those situations.

Dex-chan lover
kebanyakan mikir kaito, dientot aja udh itu dikamar mandi juga udh bisa

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ dude, she's a cute bookworm. She just wants to have a sleepover and read stuff with you and talk

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, I am very surprised by how well the Author wrote this chapter, it's the first time I have seen a manga where the MC has had several girls to pick and choose from, where he has legitimately not thought of any of the girls in a romantic way like that except for maybe one single one of them all, and where the MC has handled a confession like Isis' so adult like.

The way he handled that, really shows how mature, respectable, and caring he is, and I hope he follows through with his words, that he takes time to actually think about romance and everything that comes with that, and figures out how he feels about whoever caught his interest the most, who he likes and wants to be together with, and whether he'd feel comfortable having two - in the future - wives, or if that would be too much for him, if it would make him feel that he'd be unfair towards the second wife as he doesn't think he'd be able to give her the same affection and time of day as the first wife would receive.

I think these kinds of thoughts and thinking is something that he's capable of doing, based on this chapter, and I hope that's at least somewhat the direction that the Author chooses to take.

Users who are viewing this thread