Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@Twia
I may not have been offered personally, but I've seen somethings in this life, let me tell ya'.

Dex-chan lover
@Pastafarian Just a btw, the hoku hoku in the maid-giving-grilled-meat scene isn't nudge nudge... It's the onomatopoeia for something hot releasing steam / something freshly cooked

Fed-Kun's army
Everything's going way too suspiciously smoothly for our protagonist.. I just don't trust Kuromu 🤔

This is all probably just a calm before a huge storm

@Pastafarian This is just my opinion and I didn't read the novel translation but Kuromu's subordinates(?) seems to have german numerals as their names.
Ein is correct (1)
Zekus = Sechs (6)
Ahato = Acht (8)
Noin = Neun (9)

Don't know if the author chose this on purpose but if it is then it would be close to the original meaning. Just my thoughts since I noticed. 🤥

@Joonhas
Kuro will try to kill the MC but she changes her mind after MC confesses that he loves her and that he wouldn't mind being killed by her. As of the latest LN, they're lovers

WmdXIau.jpg

Double-page supporter
Wtf is going on? The direction of this manga is really weird. There ain't any connotation as to where this may end up, which is good in a sense.

Group Leader
Thanks for spending your time doing this manga, until now it's very interesting. I'm looking forward to read the next chapter, but take your time

Shes the Heroine?wish he could quickly find the other harem members
so the princess is a part of the harem?aswell as the other otherworlder girls

Users who are viewing this thread