Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 46 - Stupid Brother

Dex-chan lover
I really love the conclusion this awkward siblings finally have, letting out their emotions, talking heart to heart, I love it. But I really don't enjoy watching this king. His sole purpose is just to be hated and annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, you have so many trump cards why the hell didn't you use them to kill the demon king but instead created more trump cards that you were scared would turn on you?!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like the king really needs a dose of forced abdication really soon.
For sure, he will only bring more issues to his country than the "issue" he is trying to solve.
This times a FUCKING million.

This thread's so full of people clamoring for the king's head that they've completely forgotten that he's drowned his subjects in anti-hero propaganda. If any of Lloyd's family kills the king, it only legitimizes those claims and makes the entire kingdom into their new enemy.

Dex-chan lover
...can you NOT?

King here really proving that you can devote all the resources and education of an entire nation onto a single child and still produce a DUMBASS!

Dex-chan lover
Well, even if the king didn't show up, we already knew this wasn't the end, since she said her phantasm device would backfire if she didn't complete her mission, or whatever. So I'm not too bummed about the king showing up here, since it's not like that was gonna be the nice conclusion anyway.

After his two trump cards get beaten:
"Damn it all! But I won't give up! I have three more trump cards!"

How has that pudgy-ass lollipop-guild looking king not gotten splattered by the collateral damage yet?

Dex-chan lover
Me: Good no one died and everything can be fixed so nothing can go wrong anymore

The king: Let’s fuck around and find out!

Me:… 🥷why!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread