Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - If we all Hold Hands

Dex-chan lover
r0wLmZe.png

Dex-chan lover
Anyone read the source material and know if the hero and dragon's relationship will go anywhere or if this is going to be like Spy x Family where that gets put aside and it's all daughter this, daughter that (and the oh-so-funny comedy)? because if yes, I'll.. just see myself out. Even before the daughter came in, it already seemed like it's gonna be some +50 chapters before we see anything move with these two...

Dex-chan lover
"Heroine candidate" might be technically correct but that phrase sure has some implications that I really don't like (please just let them be daughters, don't make them crush on him or w/e, thanks).

The setup here also feels a bit off, it's possible he relies purely on the mana absorb and overwhelming attack and defense power but generally you'd assume he'd also have pretty good senses and speed so accidentally bumping into someone on an empty fucking street seems a bit silly even if we assume his vision was blocked by the clothes.

Dex-chan lover
Damn he's dense! luckily the girls make up for it with cuteness! I'm giving him another 15-20 chapters to "seal the deal" with the dragon-wife! A story can comotly continue having the same slow life comedy wibes with them showing more affection! Just take "Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life" as an example!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I got curious and googled the novel. There is no english TL anywhere, but I found the raw amazon volume shop site.

Seems that it only has 2 volumes at the moment, a new novel basically. Meaning the manga does not have much content to adapt from the novels.

Do you know what that likely means for the manga version?

That it is very likely just an ad for the novel, and will likely just end abruptly and say "Thank you for reading, please buy the novels to see what happens next"

Users who are viewing this thread