Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni - Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru

Dex-chan lover
I kinda remember another manga that pretty much have similar plot. Iirc the the girls are dragon king, slime king, an elf, and a one of demon lord (?). The story start really abruptly if compared to this manga but have better art.

Last edited:
I kinda remember another manga that pretty much have similar plot. Iirc the the girls are dragon king, slime king, an elf, and a one of demon lord (?). The story start really abruptly if compared to this manga but have better art
hello kind sir/ma'am
the way u said it caught my interest, so i shall ask if u can inform me what is the sauce

Sincerely
- Me

Dex-chan lover
I expected nothing and I'm still disapp...

Actually, you know what? I'm not really disappointed. This is actually somewhat enjoyable.

I mean, it's not really good but it's ok. Certainly better than those dozens of isekai adaptations.

Which if you think about it, is a sad state of affairs. The bar has been set so low that a C- is now above average.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
premises like this just dont make any sense. you cant just say a king turns on a hero after the demon lord is slain, you have to show things not working out afterwords and build up to the king ultimately tossing the hero out because if you dont there are some severe logical problems from the kings point of view:
1. this hero just slew a threat that multiple nations combined were helpless against, so he is an undeniable military asset that every nation on earth would want to acquire or appease
2. angering such a hero, who is beloved by the people of your nation due to; oh, i dont know; SAVING THE WORLD, would be tantamount to suicide since the people would never take the kings side over the hero's leading to an easy revolt if the hero was sufficiently angered
3. if assassination, poison, curses, etc. worked on the hero then there wouldnt have been a way for him to beat the demon lord since he would have tried that already. ultimately trying and failing will lead back to scenario 2 so a path that, even should it fail, wont lead to the horrible options above would be preferred since the possibility for failure always exists and any kingdom that takes such a risk would simply end up a 'new heroic tale' to add to the heros story.

this is why strategies like 'offer the princess', 'offer a title and land', and 'reward of a large sum of money' are all more believable and reasonable plans since even if the hero refuses there wont be hard feelings and if they accept you gain a positive connection to a powerful military asset

EDIT: just read chapter 2 and im sorry, what? your telling me a nation WILLINGLY threw away a good relationship with fugging DRAGONS because it was peacetime!? so when the demon lord popped out where they all like 'hurr derr i sure wish there were some dragons around to help us with this problem'???

Last edited:
Contributor
Nah, this is really trash food.

But if you enjoy it, good for you, we all have our trash manga we like reading with our brain off.

Dex-chan lover
premises like this just dont make any sense. you cant just say a king turns on a hero after the demon lord is slain, you have to show things not working out after words and build up to the king ultimately tossing the hero out because if you dont there are some severe logical problems from the kings point of view:
1. this hero just slew a threat that multiple nations combined were helpless against, so he is an undeniable military asset that every nation on earth would want to acquire or appease
2. angering such a hero, who is beloved by the people of your nation due to; oh, i dont know; SAVING THE WORLD, would be tantamount to suicide since the people would never take the kings side over the hero's leading to an easy revolt if the hero was sufficiently angered
3. if assassination, poison, curses, etc. worked on the hero then there wouldnt have been a way for him to beat the demon lord since he would have tried that already. ultimately trying and failing will lead back to scenario 2 so a path that, even should it fail, wont lead to the horrible options above would be preferred since the possibility for failure always exists and any kingdom that takes such a risk would simply end up a 'new heroic tale' to add to the heros story.

this is why strategies like 'offer the princess', 'offer a title and land', and 'reward of a large sum of money' are all more believable and reasonable plans since even if the hero refuses there wont be hard feelings and if they accept you gain a positive connection to a powerful military asset

EDIT: just read chapter 2 and im sorry, what? your telling me a nation WILLINGLY threw away a good relationship with fugging DRAGONS because it was peacetime!? so when the demon lord popped out where they all like 'hurr derr i sure wish there were some dragons around to help us with this problem'???
All of those are excellent points, however there's one big flaw with your arguments.

For the author to take any of those points in consideration he would need to have some respect for his readership's intelligence.

Double-page supporter
premises like this just dont make any sense. you cant just say a king turns on a hero after the demon lord is slain, you have to show things not working out after words and build up to the king ultimately tossing the hero out because if you dont there are some severe logical problems from the kings point of view:

dragon boobs matter, dont overthink it

Group Leader
hello kind sir/ma'am
the way u said it caught my interest, so i shall ask if u can inform me what is the sauce

Sincerely
- Me
Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~

A monster hunter mango

Fed-Kun's army
If you're reading this.
Pick something better.

Try this instead of wasting time here.
A Single Aristocrat Enjoys a Different World: The Graceful Life of a Man Who Never Gets Married

Dex-chan lover
3 chapters in and it's a quite decent story about 2 people with no goals or anything to live for, so they try living as a couple! I like how the mc isn't a scrawny child, and the dragon isn't a Lolibaba! It has potential for a genuine slow life type manga!

Dex-chan lover
MC is a manga version of Captain America (product of an experiment) with the emotional range and responsiveness of a T-800.

Nah, this is really trash food.

But if you enjoy it, good for you, we all have our trash manga we like reading with our brain off.
the genre is “fantasy”. The really fantastic turd is the MC: emotionless, brainless meathead. Wifu is the only redeeming quality.

Users who are viewing this thread