Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni - Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru

Group Leader
I'm not gonna lie the mc from this reminds me of Yuuji Kazami from "Fruit of Grisaia"

Fed-Kun's army
14 chapters in, and the only believable character to exist is the MC. He went through trauma and brainwashing (from childhood) to end up the type of character we see in the beginning, which should create good storytelling in his character development. The waifu (dragon) having this weird energetic peppy attitude throws me off since she went through trauma as well (the experience of having your entire species wiped for trusting another species), and it doesn't even seem like the years of isolation and regret affected her. The story is trying to build a story from a tragic family to a happy one, but it's so weird. Also, the setting is fucking stupid with the king acting the way he is and how supremacists (mage users) are used.

oh well. waifus and whatnot 7/10

Aggregator gang
Iblis is the right name, not evelyse, iblis is a name lifted from western religion and the japanese love to do that.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Musuaki is the same as e-musU AKI who committed suicide on 22 June 2022. Good thing he is not.

Take 5 like a neutral value, not positive nor negative.
Art: 8 (sometimes 9)
Plot: 5.5 (drama isn't this manga forte)
Character's development: 4 (In exception for MC, other have 0 significant development few chapters after they appears.)
Action: 3 (roughly, MC is one punch man)
Comedy: 7,5
Fan service: 8 (It's, in my opinion, greatly balanced)
World: Medieval, fantasy.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is so good.
Glad it’s getting regular updates again

Double-page supporter
39 Chapters in, I think I'll drop it

The story doesn't seem to know what it wants to do; they want the slow-life wholesome family stuff, and the action adventure fantasy stuff... I mean, why not but hear me out
In the first chapters, the story built up to become the usual slow-life "build on your own lands" kinda stuff (with the king specifically saying that he sent him on barren lands with good iron mines)
However, they do absolutely nothing with it (as of now), and when they bring the problem of money, instead of cashing in on that setup, they go on an adventure which in the end doesn't even take a volume

It's a shame, because, it would've been the best way to evolve the MC outside of his area of expertise, since he's a "tool" made to follow orders and kill stuff, him actually building and developing his lands would've been a more interesting story imo

As for the other characters, I don't mind them, but they are really bland;
The dragon waifu is the same as every other dragon waifu
The loli daughter is the same as every other loli daughter
The demon princess is the same as every other demon princess
The annoying king is the same as every other annoying king

Maybe it becomes better later on, but I'll drop it for now, and maybe come back when I think about it again

I hope to see MC punch the King in the face so hard he'll break off the manga's panel. Seriously, what a punchable little prick.

Dex-chan lover
Who the fuck is this chick on the cover, the yandere sister should be on there

I'll take an OP MC with a side of waifus, top it off with a generic fantasy world, and hold the plot. 10/10 slop, an enjoyable read

Users who are viewing this thread