Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2 - Anti-Leo ②

Group Leader
@LegitRikk I do know a bit, it's from watching subbed anime for 10+ years (and a lot of trying to self learn japanese but not really getting too far because of laziness) though I'm below the level of like pre-schoolers i guess since it still takes me some time to process the sentence. Google translate is really helpful for validating what I think it translates to and it helps with figurative speech that's not in jp - en dictionaries.

I'm trying to read Minna no Nihongo this quarantine time but yeah, still at ch 4 cause, stuff.

Double-page supporter
This is my first time thanking the translator, so THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE.

Dex-chan lover
@CGO39 @TazoJiadze
Yes and that doesn't matter because the Demon Lord is not hereditary and they are mortals.
At some point they are going to have to pass the title to someone else and generation may pass but at some point someone that is not as unrealistic of a leader as Edea will take the mantle.

@mahtan Well, there's nothing that can be done about that. This solution is still better nonetheless. There isn't anyone else he could've trusted it to, and if he decided to keep it he would've ended up destroying the world. What would you have done instead?

Dex-chan lover
@CGO39
He could just deactivate himself and put the new versions he was building with the job of hiding and protecting the akashik.
This way the world would be left without Leo, like it will now, but he would still be around if things at some point got out of control.

Dex-chan lover
@Nerodragon12
Isn't the ego the reason he went insane? He was perfectly fine with just programming, but once his ego developed, he started going crazy.

The true question to asked is: Why does the flashback Demon King has big boobs and the current one doesn't?
Is there something like "I've became weaker since our last fight so my boobs became smaller" kind of thing?

@Darkmeep not exactly. His compulsion to save the world comes from the programming. His ego merely found a way to do that. He only turned sane back when this compulsion found a target to protect humanity from.

That program is like an instinct - he doesn't even really notice it until it's too late. Just like you can't stop the need for food, drink, and sex. The same way OSD people can't stop washing their hands. The same way people with schizophrenia don't even notice they're making huge leaps in their thinking. It's too deep to be assessed rationally.

@PauloArthur "I've became weaker since our last fight so my boobs became smaller" yes, i think leo explained that when he is talking about how he defeat the demon king. maybe 3 or 4 previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
He actually kinda reminds me of Zeraf. Though he doesn't have the curse that makes his loved ones die but still he's suffering from solitude due to having no loved one and somewhat near immortality

Double-page supporter
LMFAO, I love the post chapter memes, "When I became a baka gaijin" lmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread