Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2 - Anti-Leo ②

Thank you for the hard work baka gaijin-sama, please continue to bless us with your scanlations.

Double-page supporter
Ah shit the credit page always got me... For a second I thought it was the real page..

Dex-chan lover
We went from a somewhat different, oddball hero and demon lord comedy into an AI horror who developed a bugged personality over 3000 years cause of his restricted and simple programming.

Dex-chan lover
Just saying but the plan here is to give the demons a very powerful weapon that they can use to exterminate humanity and take over the over-world with no one to make sure they don't do that since the only guardian is killing himself to give that weapon to the demons.

Great plan.

@mahtan The plan was to see if these "demons" were trustworthy and good natured enough to handle this type of power. If Leo didn't think they were, then he wouldn't have handed this weapon to them. Since they clearly are, he has no reservations to hand it over.

Dex-chan lover
When he finally reach his goal of dying before going to an evil path, you denied it.
I learn today that kindness and cruelty can go together pretty well after all.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So, her only redeeming quality as a demon is, to deny the dude his long awaited death, talk about being a good successor rolf.

Dex-chan lover
History has change a bit hu even the tiny imp who made a small colony in the human world for some reason is recorded as some super strong demon king.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, author did a good job with this, at first you are like "Really? Now he wants to destroy humanity outta nowhere, is he crazy? Then why he defeated the demon king? It doesn't make sense" but now, it's starting to make sense. He literally started to go crazy for having no purpose in life anymore with that peace.

Bro, how many redraws you did? Damn, thank you so much for your work dude.

Users who are viewing this thread