Zaako Zako Zako Zako Sensei

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is much better when you treat it as a silly story rather than a romance the girls are annoying brats honestly, but as long as the teacher doesn't fall in love with them you can swallow it

Even as a silly story the art is very mediocre. Also the expressions, faces are too often reused. The silly games are also not the best time killers, and the three girls are just plain bullying and insulting him.... nothing cute or even remotely funny about it.

Last edited:
Even as a silly story the art is very mediocre. Also the expressions, faces are too often reused. The silly games are also not the best time killers, and the three girls are just plain bullying and insulting him.... nothing cute or even remotely funny about it.
the three girls are just plain bullying and insulting him....
I need to find MORE manga like this...

Dex-chan lover

The art is a big obstacle for me. There's nothing appealing about it, and I really dislike the way the faces are drawn, the eyes in particular. The writing's weak too. I'm not bothered by the mesugaki bullying, but the jokes here just aren't funny.

Last edited:
Supporter
It's like someone decided to take the least-interesting parts of Kodomo no Jikan and Mitsudomoe, throw them in a blender, run that mess through a strainer and this title is what was left behind.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is essentially the sequel to “Dansei Kyoufushou Datta Watashi Ga Av Jouyu Ni Naru Made No Hanashi”

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
GEYPgmh.jpg

179.png
If3ZllOFX73YOAekwWUn8cv2iG3Bqt8A-rlPvOToc1g.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The people online that are constantly seeing pedophilia in everything are probably pedophiles themselves trying to cover up their shit by diverting the attention to degenerates who thirst over drawings instead of them. Why else would they care about this so much?
http://archive.ph/U23XK
a21534501483cbc7fa4ffa65bc1fccc7_5078261275979948818.jpg

ah yes, pedophilla the manga, lmao.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Does anyone know that similar manga except it's the whole class that is making fun of the teacher for never having a girlfriend. Think they're all high schoolers as well and they're not really trying to hit on him just making fun of him. Think a female teacher also likes him but he's oblivious.

Users who are viewing this thread