Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
yeah... the concept is fresh, but it definitely can (will) go wrong, because it depends on all the races of the demon tribe, to express, love and admiration for cute things, from human perspective...

Dex-chan lover
Iam gonna be honest, its really interesting at first but now its just boring. Theres no good reason how the power works or how strong it is. The author just used or nerf it when its convenient. Then whats the conflict gonna be at this rate?
Probably one of the reasons the series will end in three chapters

Dex-chan lover
I have to say its going to be really said when we have to say goodbye to this amazing series.
Hopefully it will get an anime adaptation in the future so we can see more of this story unfold.

Thanks everyone at kagenihisomi for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Iam gonna be honest, its really interesting at first but now its just boring. Theres no good reason how the power works or how strong it is. The author just used or nerf it when its convenient. Then whats the conflict gonna be at this rate?
you're thinking too deeply about this. This isn't really an action manga, it's a gag manga. That's like saying Jerry is OP in Tom and Jerry, of course he's op but the point of watching isn't to see who wins, you know who is going to win lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Exella moves fast for getting her tendons sliced. Cute Nefila.

Dex-chan lover
Astolfo: I sense a new presence, yet a familiar power......a rival.

I generally hate people using charm to mind control/ brainwash people....hmmm...This MC... :thonk:. I don't like him..maybe? o_O

Dex-chan lover
I've been comparing this guy to Iruma way too much. I was ready for him to kick ass in the arena, and then I got to page 6 and remembered he was specifically training his cuteness

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Suzuki really dominated the art of manwhoring his way into the demons' hearts in one chapter.

Double-page supporter
Those "upturned eyes" worked far too well on me.
He's adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread